Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

getting hooked

• Please log in to reply

jonny1976

jonny1976

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi people or whoever. I had a problem a few days ago but sorted it by reading this site and so on. I only started to try and sort it myself cos when i went to computor shop in the morning i had reply,s like tecnician will not be in till 11 etc etc.
Now i am getting quite a buzz from reading these articles, so much imput. wow it is complicated stuff but i have not put the sides back on my computer just yet.
Now my missus is laughing at me when she heres me talking about tech issues.
I started to say to her that i would like to biuld my own and started to tell her cost of individuel components. I am sure you know her reply. (its cheaper just to buy a new one) Ok i can understand this comment but its not that i need another as we have 2 but i am getting a buzz from playing and the satisfaction of doing what you never thought you could do. I suppose i thought its like trying to talk in chineese. ok maybe that would be usefull because of all the foreign parts .
Any way ime gonna go back to some more postings.

Have a good day every one.

Advertisements

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts

Ok i can understand this comment but its not that i need another as we have 2 but i am getting a buzz from playing and the satisfaction of doing what you never thought you could do

Funny how that works out huh? :tazz: Welcome to Geeks to Go! Keep it up ;)

-=jonnyrotten=- ;)

Doby

Doby

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
Ahhh we got another one addicted to GTG, I hardly watch idiotvision any more, opps I mean television.

Rick