Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Printer problems

• Please log in to reply

minji

minji

• Pip
  • 2 posts
My printer is acting weird! Mysterious blocks of cyan. Text showing up where it doesn't belong. Cyan printing way too saturated.
I use windows xp.
Can anyone help, I'm right in the middle of a project!
Thanks!
Minji

Advertisements

RavenHeart

RavenHeart

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
So what exactly does the printer do wrong and when (allways??) if you can tell me more spesificly i maybe able to help you.

minji

minji

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Dear RavenHeart,
Sorry I took so long to respond. My problem is finally solved. We tried several things including updating my Publisher program. I believe that this is what solved the problem. One thing I know for sure is that it wasn't a problem with the printer at all but was my Publisher program. It's all fixed now but thank you so much for your response.
Minji