Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Spyware Infection, HELP!

• Please log in to reply

sixandine

sixandine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
How do i remove the spyware desktop which is blue.?
The desktop my comp is blue.It says:

"WARNING!
You're in Danger! Your Computer Is Infected With Spyware!

All you do with computer is stored forever in your hard disk.When you visit sites, send emails...all your actions are logged and it is impossible to remove them with standard tools.Your data is still available for forensics.And is some cases for your boss,your friends,your wife,your children.

Every site you or somebody or even something, like spyware, opened in your browsers, with all images, and all downloaded and maybe later removed movies or mp3 songs - ARE STILL THERE and could broke your life!
Secure Yourself Right Now! Remove All Spyware From Your PC!"

How do i solve them?I've used SAS in safemode, it did nt worked, it stil gives me that desktop.pls teach me step by step i really nid help. its been bugging me for 3weeks.

these are photo details:
http://i50.photobuck...ine/comp001.jpg
http://i50.photobuck...ine/comp002.jpg

Edited by sixandine, 12 March 2008 - 05:38 AM.

Advertisements

Mike

Mike

Malware Monger

• Retired Staff
  • 2,745 posts
Hi sixandnine and welcome to GeekstoGo!

I suggest you head over to the malware forums. Read this thread first. Following what is outlined there you will get rid of at least the majority of your malware problems. If the problem still persists post a Hijack this log HERE for the experts to analyze. If it has been 3 days and you haven't received help, post in the waiting room and someone will get to you.