Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Anyone here play WoW?

• Please log in to reply

Perplexus

Perplexus

Lord of the Geeks

• Malware Removal
  • 1,185 posts
I roll Horde on Azgalor:

80 Troll Mage
74 Undead Death Knight
70 Blood Elf Warlock
60 Tauren Druid

several more :)

Advertisements

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts
I am a recovered WOW player 3 years strong.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
hah! I'll admit it publicly for the first time! :)

My fiancee has been playing since the first beta years ago. I had no clue what he was talking about all the time, so I started playing Jan 2 this year. I admit it - I'm an addict! My Ret Pally (human) has been level 80 for three weeks already. I LOVE it. We run Naxx three nights a week in our guild, and I am up to 2nd highest DPS! Not bad when a Pally isn't supposed to be good at DPS. :)

However, I admit that I had help from Mike along the way. I didn't learn "alone"... when I was stuck/lost/confused, he could explain or help me. He's helped me get some amazing gear. I know there's better available, and now that I can run Naxx and etc - I'll get it!

Berithany

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Wow I didn't realize til AFTER I replied how old this thread is!! :)

btw, I play Alliance, of course, on the Galakrond server. And yes - I PVP. :)

Perplexus

Perplexus

Lord of the Geeks

• Malware Removal
  • 1,185 posts
Yikes Kat! When do you sleep? Put it down now! You will forsake all others! Or if not, come to the dark side...we have better parties and dance moves. Truth be told, I just canceled my subscription and learned I have an actual real life! :) It's still active until July though :)

Ret Pally eh? With the release of Lich King, Retidans owned WOW! They could two-shot my mage (and she is built for PVP). It was totally ridiculous.

Perplexus

Perplexus

Lord of the Geeks

• Malware Removal
  • 1,185 posts
Does it ever get easier tuxmaster? I have the shakes and wake up at night dreaming of Warsong Gulch :) I see gnomes darting under chairs and goatmen looking in my window! Help me!

liquidroof

liquidroof

Spammer

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Yes! I am here to play with you.

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts
Dang you kitty!!!!

80 Hunter
80 Resto Druid
40 Warr

Play on Kael'Thas

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!

Perplexus

Perplexus

Lord of the Geeks

• Malware Removal
  • 1,185 posts
I just noticed that both of you are playing on normal servers. Are you kidding? You can't really say you PVP on a normal server! You miss out on a huge amount of the game by leveling while always looking over your shoulder :)

I'm in the Ruin battlegroup and the queues are not bad at all for Horde. How is it in your battlegroups?

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts
I played on a PVP server for the longest time (archimonde), Just got sick of it. My buddy played on a PVE server so I transferred my toons over.

Advertisements

Perplexus

Perplexus

Lord of the Geeks

• Malware Removal
  • 1,185 posts
I certainly understand the playing with friends. All mine have given it up and I'm the last remaining soldier :)

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
TOMMY! Horde? SERIOUSLY!? So much for being one of my bestest friends! Now we're mortal enemies! :)

I joined the server I am on due to the fact that is where my fiancee is... and he's the reason I started playing! I love our Guild. We're all good friends, and get along well. We raid a lot, and have a great time doing so. Everyone supports each other, and we all tend to quest/help the lower level people a lot, as well. It's a great environment, which is half of the reason I love the game. :)

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts

Does it ever get easier tuxmaster? I have the shakes and wake up at night dreaming of Warsong Gulch :) I see gnomes darting under chairs and goatmen looking in my window! Help me!

When I am in the mood for a MMORPG I play Guild Wars. It is less adicting. Might have to do with the lack of monthly payments. I was reluctant to start in the first place so it might be easier for me then others to have quit.

DragonMaster Jay

DragonMaster Jay

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts
I play Runescape...lol
True geek's game. That game is drilling...no kidding.

mpascal

mpascal

Math Nerd

• Retired Staff
  • 3,644 posts

I play Runescape...lol
True geek's game. That game is drilling...no kidding.

I used to play Runescape.. that game is pretty awesome for being free / 5$ per month

Also used to play WoW.. gave up like 2 weeks ago because Ulduar is too hard to pug ><

Hezeus - 80 NE Druid
Endok - 80 Tauren Shaman