Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Internet explorer keeps crashing

• Please log in to reply

Antimsaash

Antimsaash

• PipPip
  • 96 posts
Hi!

Recently i've encountered this problem, When ever i close INTERNET EXPLORER, it says it encountered a problem, microsoft could not find any solution and then it restarts IE...

I"ve Internet explorer 7, the recent one n' i have Windows Vista ultimate 32 bit...

Please help...

I've checked for malwares, no spyware, no virus... Don't know what else i can do..

Thanks

Advertisements

hfcg

hfcg

The hippie freak computer geek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
Hello,
Just to put this in simple terms;
  • you close I.E. (by clicking on the X?).
  • The error messege Internet exporer has encountered a problem and needs to close comes up.
  • I.E. closes but restarts itself.
If this is the case you may wish for some one who is very experianced to look at your Highjackthis log.

Antimsaash

Antimsaash

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
Yes that is exactly what happens...
Should i post hijackthis log here n' ask someone to go through it??

Antimsaash

Antimsaash

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
This is my HJT log hope it helps
------------------------------------------

--
End of file - 10868 bytes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antimsaash,

HijackThis logs should only be posted in the Malware Forum, so I have removed yours from here.

Regards,
RatHat