Everything was working well last night, and I just recently got help here so it was doing well.
I have wireless internet on my computer and what happens is:
- I went on my computer just now and the Internet is ridiculously slow. It's not working.
- I got a pop-up, saying something like "There was a problem." The Window Title was "AVG 7.2 exception."
... or whatever version it is.
- I went to go onto a website and all I saw was the rotating light in the circle on IE.
- So, I figured that if I disconnect from the wireless and re-connect, it'd start working again.
- I right clicked on the icon on the toolbar at the bottom right, for the Dynex Wireless driver, and clicked "Stop",
which usually would stop my Wireless connection. Instead, the icon stayed green, meaning that I was still
- I then went to My Programs, for no apparent reason, and it says 'Empty'.
- I scanned HiJack this, but can not copy and paste because my internet on that computer is not working.
- Also, nothing is opening. I tried opening a folder in which MalwareBytes is, and it did not open. I tried to
open AVG but the icon was a bit darkened.
Listen, I'm REALLY sick of this, please help me.