Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Lan help :(

• Please log in to reply

Bananadog15

Bananadog15

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Right ok, the computer i am using now is in my room. which is wirelessly connected to my dads, which is downstairs where the router and modem and [bleep] is.
And i have an Ethernet cable into my computer into my xbox 360. Randomly today my Lan stopped working, so i cant play on xbox live.

I've already looked on my lan properties and the share Internet box things are still ticked.

The lan notification thing says limited or no connectivity. And when i try to do a repair it says something like, 'Couldn't renew ip address'

I've checked the ports and the ones i had to open to get my nat settings on Open are still there.

I really don't know what the problem is.

some one please help me.
It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Please please helppp

Advertisements

Bananadog15

Bananadog15

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Someone? anyone, please help me.

fr33zypop

fr33zypop

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
You have to setup a Network Bridge between you wireless connection and you LAN connection. I just did this same thing in my network and thats what I had to do.