Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Where is Power Led?

• Please log in to reply

Canorro

Canorro

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
Ok so my neighbored give me a Emachines T2682 They say it didnt power up so they gave it to me i take a look inside i found that the power led button wasnt connected and the Hdd also but i dont find were to put it.It have SPK1, IR1 Usb2 Usb 3,SYSFAN,Audio1 Also JP2 And Jumper setting but i dont find any PW_Led like my emachine C2881(C2881 in the manual says it have PW_LED but since i dont have T2682 motherboard manual and i dont know what type of motherboard it uses i cant find were to put those 2 cables in emachines site they provide a manual but not the motherboard manual its usually inside the HDD you know...It must be some type of Intel motherboard type because graphic 845Gv.....
Please tell me were to put those 2 cable.>!
:) :)
I think i found it its SW1 rigth then 1-3 HHD led And 6-8 Power button

Edited by Canorro, 14 March 2008 - 02:02 PM.

Advertisements