Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

Static on microphone?

• Please log in to reply

epics

epics

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
i cant seem to get rid of this static on my microphone. alot of it went away when i clicked noise canceling. but its still there. completely new headset here and im using the line in/mic option. with recording set to middle volume. any ideas on how to fix it? or if interested i could somehow post a sample

Advertisement

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 25,765 posts
  • MVP
have you tried the mic on a different system to make sure the mic isn't defective?

epics

epics

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
nope, ill try that now. but it was another mic before this one and it was the same thing ><. so i assumed it was something else. ill check now

zodegis

zodegis

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am having the same problem though the mic works fine on other systems. Any suggestions?

Advertisement