Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problems after taking out hard drive.

• Please log in to reply

Krystal111

Krystal111

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I took out my hard drive to try another one in it, and when I put mine back in something pops up that is my computer's "SiteAdvisor" and will not let me do anything on the computer. One pops pops up right after another. Any help is very appreciated. :)

When I click the To see what data this error contains, click here" I get,

Error Signature:
AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 7.0.6000.16608 ModName: unknown
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 11d7e860

Reporting details-
This error report includes: infomatin regarding the conditon of Internet Explorer(or aol when I tryed that) when te probem occured; the operating system version nd computer hardware in use; you Digital ID, which could be used to identify your license; and the Internet Protcol (IP) address of your computer.

We do not intetionally collect your files, name, address, email address or any other form of personally identifiable information. However, the error repot could contain customer-specific information such as data from oen files. While this information could potentially be used to determine your identity, if present, it will not be used.

The data that we collect will only be used to fix the problem. If more information is available, we will tell you when you report the problem. This error report will be entusing a secure connection to a database with limited access and will not be used for marketing purposes.

Advertisements

Krystal111

Krystal111

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Any help maybe :)