Red desktop with "your privacy is in danger"
Posted 14 March 2008 - 10:20 PM
Posted 15 March 2008 - 08:07 AM
Welcome to G2Go.
* Click here to download HJTsetup.exe
- Save HJTsetup.exe to your desktop.
- Doubleclick on the HJTsetup.exe icon on your desktop.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Hijack This.
- Click on I agree
- Then Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
- Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
- Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
- DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users