Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

My computer is infected with a peanut worm and vundo trojan

• Please log in to reply

dunnowhat2do

dunnowhat2do

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Hi!

I have no idea on what is wrong with my computer, if it is a virus, a technical glitch, or something really out of this world. Whenever i open my computer, it reaches the screen where you have to click on the user name to log in (i am using XP) unfortunately, whenever i click on my user name, instead of logging in, it logs off and i cannot go further than that. i can turn it off but i cannot log in. Is this a serious problem?

Would greatly appreciate any help! I would post a hijack log but unfortunately, i do not know if you can do that without logging in the computer. Thanks very much.

Edited by dunnowhat2do, 19 March 2008 - 06:56 AM.

Advertisements

dunnowhat2do

dunnowhat2do

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
With some help, i was able to log in to my computer. I did all the steps mentioned before making a HJT log. i also tried running vundofix and vundobegone since I think it is a Vundo trojan which has infected my computer but unfortunately, nothing was detected. I have installed a BitDefender antivirus software and i keep on getting popup notices that it has detected a vundo trojan and yet my files are not yet infected. its either this trojan is really persistent into getting into my computer or it already has and is destroying it.

Anyway, i will be pasting below all the scan logs made with AVG, SAS, Panda and the HJT log. I really do hope you can help me. Thank you very much. I have posted my problem last Mar 15 and its already the 18th, without any reply. I know you are all busy and yet I would appreciate a little bit more attention! Thanks so much!

[03/18/2008, 9:53:04] - VirtumundoBeGone v1.5 ( "C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Desktop\VirtumundoBeGone.exe" )
[03/18/2008, 9:53:07] - Detected System Information:
[03/18/2008, 9:53:07] - Windows Version: 5.1.2600, Service Pack 2
[03/18/2008, 9:53:07] - Current Username: pamdam (Admin)
[03/18/2008, 9:53:07] - Windows is in NORMAL mode.
[03/18/2008, 9:53:07] - Searching for Browser Helper Objects:
[03/18/2008, 9:53:07] - BHO 1: {0C900BC8-8A8E-4410-9F66-3CB43F081369} ()
[03/18/2008, 9:53:07] - WARNING: BHO has no default name. Checking for Winlogon reference.
[03/18/2008, 9:53:07] - Checking for HKLM\...\Winlogon\Notify\jkhfg
[03/18/2008, 9:53:07] - Key not found: HKLM\...\Winlogon\Notify\jkhfg, continuing.
[03/18/2008, 9:53:07] - BHO 2: {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} (Groove GFS Browser Helper)
[03/18/2008, 9:53:07] - Finished Searching Browser Helper Objects
[03/18/2008, 9:53:07] - Finishing up...
[03/18/2008, 9:53:07] - Nothing found! Exiting...

---------------------------------------------------------
AVG Anti-Spyware - Scan Report
---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created at: 12:22:07 PM 3/18/2008

+ Scan result:

C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Local Settings\Temp\removalfile.bat -> Not-A-Virus.Adware.Virtumonde : Cleaned.
:mozilla.110:C:\Documents and Settings\Pamdam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jp4wte8e.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.57:C:\Documents and Settings\Pamdam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jp4wte8e.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.86:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.11:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.13:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.67:C:\Documents and Settings\Pamdam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jp4wte8e.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.68:C:\Documents and Settings\Pamdam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jp4wte8e.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.33:C:\Documents and Settings\Pamdam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jp4wte8e.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned.
:mozilla.10:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.12:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.61:C:\Documents and Settings\Pamdam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jp4wte8e.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.62:C:\Documents and Settings\Pamdam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jp4wte8e.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.63:C:\Documents and Settings\Pamdam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jp4wte8e.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.64:C:\Documents and Settings\Pamdam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jp4wte8e.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.66:C:\Documents and Settings\Pamdam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jp4wte8e.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.6:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.8:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.9:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.65:C:\Documents and Settings\Pamdam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jp4wte8e.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.7:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.30:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Netflame : Cleaned.
:mozilla.34:C:\Documents and Settings\Pamdam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jp4wte8e.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Webtrends : Cleaned.
:mozilla.45:C:\Documents and Settings\Pamdam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jp4wte8e.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.46:C:\Documents and Settings\Pamdam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jp4wte8e.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.47:C:\Documents and Settings\Pamdam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jp4wte8e.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.48:C:\Documents and Settings\Pamdam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jp4wte8e.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.49:C:\Documents and Settings\Pamdam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jp4wte8e.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.50:C:\Documents and Settings\Pamdam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jp4wte8e.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.65:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.66:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.67:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.68:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.69:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.71:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.55:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
:mozilla.56:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
:mozilla.57:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
:mozilla.58:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
:mozilla.59:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
:mozilla.60:C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
D:\pao data\antiviruses\02 kaspersky 7.0.0.120 full with crack\kis7.0.0.12en.exe -> Trojan.Zapchast.dg : Cleaned.

::Report end

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
Generated 03/18/2008 at 02:30 PM

Application Version : 3.6.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 3421
Trace Rules Database Version: 1413

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:00:30

Memory items scanned : 395
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 4176
Registry threats detected : 4
File items scanned : 50004
File threats detected : 1

Adware.Vundo Variant
HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{0168510A-220B-4E8A-86C9-2BFB37100EB1}
HKCR\CLSID\{0168510A-220B-4E8A-86C9-2BFB37100EB1}
HKCR\CLSID\{0168510A-220B-4E8A-86C9-2BFB37100EB1}\InprocServer32
HKCR\CLSID\{0168510A-220B-4E8A-86C9-2BFB37100EB1}\InprocServer32#ThreadingModel
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\JKHFG.DLL

Incident Status Location

Spyware:Cookie/Casalemedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt[.casalemedia.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Doubleclick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt[.doubleclick.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/Casalemedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt[.casalemedia.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Atlas DMT Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt[.atdmt.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Advertising Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt[.advertising.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/YieldManager Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\cookies.txt[ad.yieldmanager.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/WebtrendsLive Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/Processor Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ap2jnwyh.default\Cache\4292372Ed01
Possible Virus. Not disinfected C:\System Volume Information\_restore{18543940-FBB2-4D73-BC15-7425A111C135}\RP30\A0007539.exe
Possible Virus. Not disinfected C:\System Volume Information\_restore{18543940-FBB2-4D73-BC15-7425A111C135}\RP31\A0008680.exe
Possible Virus. Not disinfected C:\System Volume Information\_restore{18543940-FBB2-4D73-BC15-7425A111C135}\RP38\A0009546.exe[DinerDashHometownHero.exe]
Virus:Generic Malware Not disinfected D:\pao data\antiviruses\01 BitDefender.Antivirus.Plus.v10.247.Incl.Keymaker-CORE\Setup.exe[setup2.exe]

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 3:56:20 PM, on 3/18/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdmcon.exe
C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdagent.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATIBHP.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Communicator\xcommsvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Update Service\livesrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\WINWORD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Scan Server\bdss.exe
C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\vsserv.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=userinit.exe,peanut.bat
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BDMCon] "C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdmcon.exe" /reg
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BDAgent] "C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdagent.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GrooveMonitor] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus C59 Series] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATIBHP.EXE /FU "C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\E_SC1.tmp" /EF "HKLM"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoft...free/asinst.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{22CBEAFC-E0A2-47FB-B71F-2382C0592FA8}: NameServer = 202.78.97.41 210.4.2.61
O18 - Protocol: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\GR99D3~1.DLL
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - GRISOFT s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: BitDefender Scan Server (bdss) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Scan Server\bdss.exe
O23 - Service: BitDefender Desktop Update Service (LIVESRV) - SOFTWIN S.R.L. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Update Service\livesrv.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: BitDefender Virus Shield (VSSERV) - SOFTWIN S.R.L. - C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\vsserv.exe
O23 - Service: BitDefender Communicator (XCOMM) - SOFTWIN S.R.L - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Communicator\xcommsvr.exe

--
End of file - 4296 bytes

Thanks so much!

OldTimer

OldTimer

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 3,273 posts
Hello dunnowhat2do and welcome to the G2G HijackThis forum. Let's see what we can find.

Before running a new scan let's clean out the temporoary folders.

Download ATF Cleaner to your Desktop.
  • Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Click Select All found at the bottom of the list.
  • Click the Empty Selected button.
If you use Firefox browser, do this also:
  • Click Firefox at the top and choose Select All from the list.
  • NOTE : If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
If you use Opera browser, do this also:
  • Click Opera at the top and choose Select All from the list.
  • Close ALL Internet browsers (very important).
  • NOTE : If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.

Now download OTScanIt.exe to your Desktop and double-click on it to extract the files. It will create a folder named OTScanIt on your desktop.

Note: You must be logged on to the system with an account that has Administrator privileges to run this program.

• Close ALL OTHER PROGRAMS.
  • Open the OTScanIt folder and double-click on OTScanIt.exe to start the program (if you are running on Vista then right-click the program and choose Run as Administrator).
  • In the Drivers section click on Non-Microsoft.
  • Under Additional Scans click the checkboxes in front of the following items to select them:
    • Reg - BotCheck
      File - Additional Folder Scans
  • Do not change any other settings.
  • Now click the Run Scan button on the toolbar.
  • Let it run unhindered until it finishes.
  • When the scan is complete Notepad will open with the report file loaded in it.
  • Click the Format menu and make sure that Wordwrap is not checked. If it is then click on it to uncheck it.
Use the Add Reply button and Copy/Paste the information back here. I will review it when it comes in. Make sure that the first line is code with brackets around it [] and that the last line is /code with brackets around it [].

If, after posting, the last line is not <End of Report> then the log is too big to fit into a single post and you will need to split it into multiple posts or attach it as a file.

Cheers.

OT

dunnowhat2do

dunnowhat2do

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Thanks for the reply. Here it is as you requested.

[code=auto:0]OTScanIt logfile created on: 3/23/2008 4:07:05 AM
OTScanIt by OldTimer - Version 1.0.6.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Desktop\OTScanIt
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 6.0.2900.2180)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

894.47 Mb Total Physical Memory | 505.37 Mb Available Physical Memory | 56.50% Memory free
2.12 Gb Paging File | 1.67 Gb Available in Paging File | 78.82% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 1344 2688;

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 97.65 Gb Total Space | 78.45 Gb Free Space | 80.33% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 51.39 Gb Total Space | 30.86 Gb Free Space | 60.05% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: X2
Current User Name: pamdam
Logged in as Administrator.
Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user

[Processes - Non-Microsoft Only]
bdmcon.exe -> %ProgramFiles%\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdmcon.exe -> SOFTWIN S.R.L. [Ver = 10, 2, 0, 15 | Size = 290816 bytes | Modified Date = 3/18/2008 3:26:13 PM | Attr = ]
bdagent.exe -> %ProgramFiles%\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdagent.exe -> SOFTWIN S.R.L. [Ver = 10, 2, 0, 16 | Size = 69632 bytes | Modified Date = 3/27/2007 7:49:46 AM | Attr = ]
avgas.exe -> %ProgramFiles%\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe -> GRISOFT s.r.o. [Ver = 7, 5, 1, 43 | Size = 6731312 bytes | Modified Date = 6/11/2007 5:25:42 PM | Attr = ]
e_fatibhp.exe -> %SystemRoot%\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\E_FATIBHP.EXE -> SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION [Ver = 4.00 | Size = 131072 bytes | Modified Date = 2/23/2006 3:00:00 AM | Attr = ]
rthdcpl.exe -> %SystemRoot%\RTHDCPL.exe -> Realtek Semiconductor Corp. [Ver = 2.1.5.5 | Size = 16841216 bytes | Modified Date = 9/3/2007 3:52:22 PM | Attr = R ]
superantispyware.exe -> %ProgramFiles%\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE -> SUPERAntiSpyware.com [Ver = 4, 0, 0, 1154 | Size = 1481968 bytes | Modified Date = 3/20/2008 9:24:23 AM | Attr = ]
ymsgr_tray.exe -> %ProgramFiles%\Yahoo!\Messenger\Ymsgr_tray.exe -> Yahoo! Inc. [Ver = 8,1,0,0 | Size = 103664 bytes | Modified Date = 8/30/2007 5:43:18 PM | Attr = ]
guard.exe -> %ProgramFiles%\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe -> GRISOFT s.r.o. [Ver = 7, 5, 1, 22 | Size = 312880 bytes | Modified Date = 5/30/2007 8:31:10 PM | Attr = ]
nvsvc32.exe -> %SystemRoot%\system32\nvsvc32.exe -> NVIDIA Corporation [Ver = 6.14.11.0109 | Size = 163908 bytes | Modified Date = 4/6/2007 10:12:00 PM | Attr = ]
xcommsvr.exe -> %CommonProgramFiles%\Softwin\BitDefender Communicator\xcommsvr.exe -> SOFTWIN S.R.L [Ver = 1, 8, 11, 0 | Size = 86016 bytes | Modified Date = 11/10/2006 5:33:04 AM | Attr = ]
bdss.exe -> %CommonProgramFiles%\Softwin\BitDefender Scan Server\bdss.exe -> [Ver = | Size = 81920 bytes | Modified Date = 1/20/2007 8:12:56 AM | Attr = ]
livesrv.exe -> %CommonProgramFiles%\Softwin\BitDefender Update Service\livesrv.exe -> SOFTWIN S.R.L. [Ver = 10, 2, 0, 18 | Size = 237568 bytes | Modified Date = 3/18/2008 3:27:04 PM | Attr = ]
vsserv.exe -> %ProgramFiles%\Softwin\BitDefender10\vsserv.exe -> SOFTWIN S.R.L. [Ver = 10, 2, 1, 147 | Size = 462848 bytes | Modified Date = 3/18/2008 3:26:40 PM | Attr = ]
firefox.exe -> %ProgramFiles%\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe -> Mozilla Corporation [Ver = 1.8.1.12: 2008020121 | Size = 7655024 bytes | Modified Date = 2/2/2008 6:07:41 PM | Attr = ]
otscanit.exe -> %UserProfile%\Desktop\OTScanIt\OTScanIt.exe -> OldTimer Tools [Ver = 1.0.6.0 | Size = 311808 bytes | Modified Date = 3/19/2008 6:01:26 PM | Attr = ]

[Win32 Services - Non-Microsoft Only]
(AVG Anti-Spyware Guard) AVG Anti-Spyware Guard [Win32_Own | Auto | Running] -> %ProgramFiles%\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe -> GRISOFT s.r.o. [Ver = 7, 5, 1, 22 | Size = 312880 bytes | Modified Date = 5/30/2007 8:31:10 PM | Attr = ]
(bdss) BitDefender Scan Server [Win32_Own | Auto | Running] -> %CommonProgramFiles%\Softwin\BitDefender Scan Server\bdss.exe -> [Ver = | Size = 81920 bytes | Modified Date = 1/20/2007 8:12:56 AM | Attr = ]
(dmadmin) Logical Disk Manager Administrative Service [Win32_Shared | On_Demand | Stopped] -> %SystemRoot%\system32\dmadmin.exe -> Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software [Ver = 2600.2180.503.0 | Size = 224768 bytes | Modified Date = 8/4/2004 6:56:50 AM | Attr = ]
(gusvc) Google Updater Service [Win32_Own | On_Demand | Stopped] -> %ProgramFiles%\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe -> Google [Ver = 2.0.734.29932.beta | Size = 138168 bytes | Modified Date = 3/19/2008 4:00:00 PM | Attr = ]
(LIVESRV) BitDefender Desktop Update Service [Win32_Own | Auto | Running] -> %CommonProgramFiles%\Softwin\BitDefender Update Service\livesrv.exe -> SOFTWIN S.R.L. [Ver = 10, 2, 0, 18 | Size = 237568 bytes | Modified Date = 3/18/2008 3:27:04 PM | Attr = ]
(NVSvc) NVIDIA Display Driver Service [Win32_Own | Auto | Running] -> %SystemRoot%\system32\nvsvc32.exe -> NVIDIA Corporation [Ver = 6.14.11.0109 | Size = 163908 bytes | Modified Date = 4/6/2007 10:12:00 PM | Attr = ]
(VSSERV) BitDefender Virus Shield [Win32_Own | Auto | Running] -> %ProgramFiles%\Softwin\BitDefender10\vsserv.exe -> SOFTWIN S.R.L. [Ver = 10, 2, 1, 147 | Size = 462848 bytes | Modified Date = 3/18/2008 3:26:40 PM | Attr = ]
(XCOMM) BitDefender Communicator [Win32_Own | Auto | Running] -> %CommonProgramFiles%\Softwin\BitDefender Communicator\xcommsvr.exe -> SOFTWIN S.R.L [Ver = 1, 8, 11, 0 | Size = 86016 bytes | Modified Date = 11/10/2006 5:33:04 AM | Attr = ]

[Driver Services - Non-Microsoft Only]
(Abiosdsk) Abiosdsk [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(abp480n5) abp480n5 [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(adpu160m) adpu160m [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(Aha154x) Aha154x [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(aic78u2) aic78u2 [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(aic78xx) aic78xx [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(AliIde) AliIde [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(amsint) amsint [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(asc) asc [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(asc3350p) asc3350p [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(asc3550) asc3550 [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(Atdisk) Atdisk [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(AVG Anti-Spyware Driver) AVG Anti-Spyware Driver [Kernel | System | Running] -> %ProgramFiles%\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.sys -> [Ver = | Size = 11000 bytes | Modified Date = 5/30/2007 8:10:42 PM | Attr = ]
(AvgAsCln) AVG Anti-Spyware Clean Driver [Kernel | System | Running] -> %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\AvgAsCln.sys -> GRISOFT, s.r.o. [Ver = 1.0.0.14 | Size = 10872 bytes | Modified Date = 5/30/2007 8:10:42 PM | Attr = ]
(bdfdll) bdfdll [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -> %ProgramFiles%\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdfdll.sys -> [Ver = | Size = 8704 bytes | Modified Date = 12/5/2006 8:51:44 AM | Attr = ]
(BDFSDRV) BDFSDRV [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -> %ProgramFiles%\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdfsdrv.sys -> [Ver = | Size = 14145 bytes | Modified Date = 1/10/2006 10:50:34 AM | Attr = ]
(bdpredir) bdpredir [Kernel | System | Running] -> %ProgramFiles%\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdpredir.sys -> Softwin SRL [Ver = 1.0.0.15 | Size = 25984 bytes | Modified Date = 4/21/2007 5:29:44 AM | Attr = ]
(BDRSDRV) BDRSDRV [Kernel | Auto | Running] -> %ProgramFiles%\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdrsdrv.sys -> [Ver = | Size = 10768 bytes | Modified Date = 6/29/2006 9:13:54 AM | Attr = ]
(cd20xrnt) cd20xrnt [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(Changer) Changer [Kernel | System | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(CmdIde) CmdIde [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(Cpqarray) Cpqarray [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(dac960nt) dac960nt [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(dmboot) dmboot [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys -> Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software [Ver = 2600.2180.503.0 | Size = 799744 bytes | Modified Date = 8/4/2004 5:07:18 AM | Attr = ]
(dmio) Logical Disk Manager Driver [Kernel | Boot | Running] -> %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\dmio.sys -> Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software [Ver = 2600.2180.503.0 | Size = 153344 bytes | Modified Date = 8/4/2004 5:07:18 AM | Attr = ]
(dmload) dmload [Kernel | Boot | Running] -> %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\dmload.sys -> Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software. [Ver = 2600.0.503.0 | Size = 5888 bytes | Modified Date = 8/23/2001 8:00:00 PM | Attr = ]
(dpti2o) dpti2o [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(HDAudBus) Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -> %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\Hdaudbus.sys -> Windows (R) Server 2003 DDK provider [Ver = 5.10.01.5013 built by: WinDDK | Size = 138752 bytes | Modified Date = 1/7/2005 5:07:18 PM | Attr = ]
(hpn) hpn [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(i2omgmt) i2omgmt [Kernel | System | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(i2omp) i2omp [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(ini910u) ini910u [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(IntcAzAudAddService) Service for Realtek HD Audio (WDM) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -> %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys -> Realtek Semiconductor Corp. [Ver = 5.10.0.5477 built by: WinDDK | Size = 4611072 bytes | Modified Date = 9/5/2007 5:31:30 PM | Attr = R ]
(IntelIde) IntelIde [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(lbrtfdc) lbrtfdc [Kernel | System | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(mraid35x) mraid35x [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(nv) nv [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -> %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys -> NVIDIA Corporation [Ver = 6.14.11.0109 | Size = 6724704 bytes | Modified Date = 4/6/2007 10:12:00 PM | Attr = ]
(NVHDAMIN) Service for NVIDIA HDMI Audio Driver [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -> %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\nvhdamin.sys -> NVIDIA Corporation [Ver = 1.00.00 built by: WinDDK | Size = 18176 bytes | Modified Date = 5/14/2007 10:30:44 AM | Attr = R ]
(PCIDump) PCIDump [Kernel | System | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(PDCOMP) PDCOMP [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(PDFRAME) PDFRAME [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(PDRELI) PDRELI [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(PDRFRAME) PDRFRAME [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(perc2) perc2 [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(perc2hib) perc2hib [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(Ptilink) Direct Parallel Link Driver [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -> %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\ptilink.sys -> Parallel Technologies, Inc. [Ver = 1.10 (XPClient.010817-1148) | Size = 17792 bytes | Modified Date = 8/23/2001 8:00:00 PM | Attr = ]
(ql1080) ql1080 [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(Ql10wnt) Ql10wnt [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(ql12160) ql12160 [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(ql1240) ql1240 [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(ql1280) ql1280 [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(SASDIFSV) SASDIFSV [Kernel | System | Running] -> %ProgramFiles%\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys -> [Ver = 1, 0, 0, 1006 | Size = 5632 bytes | Modified Date = 10/11/2006 4:53:48 AM | Attr = ]
(SASENUM) SASENUM [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -> %ProgramFiles%\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS -> SuperAdBlocker, Inc. [Ver = 1, 0, 0, 1002 | Size = 4096 bytes | Modified Date = 2/17/2006 8:51:08 AM | Attr = R ]
(SASKUTIL) SASKUTIL [Kernel | System | Running] -> %ProgramFiles%\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS -> [Ver = 1, 0, 0, 1050 | Size = 51440 bytes | Modified Date = 3/20/2008 9:24:23 AM | Attr = ]
(Secdrv) Secdrv [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -> %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys -> Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K. [Ver = 4.03.086 | Size = 20480 bytes | Modified Date = 11/13/2007 6:25:53 PM | Attr = ]
(Simbad) Simbad [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(Sparrow) Sparrow [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(symc810) symc810 [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(symc8xx) symc8xx [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(sym_hi) sym_hi [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(sym_u3) sym_u3 [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(TosIde) TosIde [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(ultra) ultra [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(ViaIde) ViaIde [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(WDICA) WDICA [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -> -> File not found
(yukonwxp) NDIS5.1 Miniport Driver for Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -> %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\yk51x86.sys -> Marvell [Ver = 8.61.2.3 built by: WinDDK | Size = 250496 bytes | Modified Date = 11/3/2006 12:01:00 AM | Attr = ]

[Registry - Non-Microsoft Only]
< Run [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\] > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ->
!AVG Anti-Spyware -> %ProgramFiles%\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe -> GRISOFT s.r.o. [Ver = 7, 5, 1, 43 | Size = 6731312 bytes | Modified Date = 6/11/2007 5:25:42 PM | Attr = ]
Adobe Reader Speed Launcher -> %ProgramFiles%\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe -> Adobe Systems Incorporated [Ver = 8.0.0.0 | Size = 39792 bytes | Modified Date = 1/11/2008 10:16:38 PM | Attr = ]
Alcmtr -> %SystemRoot%\Alcmtr.exe -> Realtek Semiconductor Corp. [Ver = 1.6.0.2 | Size = 69632 bytes | Modified Date = 5/3/2005 6:43:28 PM | Attr = R ]
BDAgent -> %ProgramFiles%\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdagent.exe -> SOFTWIN S.R.L. [Ver = 10, 2, 0, 16 | Size = 69632 bytes | Modified Date = 3/27/2007 7:49:46 AM | Attr = ]
BDMCon -> %ProgramFiles%\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdmcon.exe -> SOFTWIN S.R.L. [Ver = 10, 2, 0, 15 | Size = 290816 bytes | Modified Date = 3/18/2008 3:26:13 PM | Attr = ]
EPSON Stylus C59 Series -> %SystemRoot%\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\E_FATIBHP.EXE -> SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION [Ver = 4.00 | Size = 131072 bytes | Modified Date = 2/23/2006 3:00:00 AM | Attr = ]
NvCplDaemon -> %SystemRoot%\system32\nvcpl.dll -> NVIDIA Corporation [Ver = 6.14.11.0109 | Size = 8429568 bytes | Modified Date = 4/6/2007 10:12:00 PM | Attr = ]
NvMediaCenter -> %SystemRoot%\system32\nvmctray.dll -> NVIDIA Corporation [Ver = 6.14.11.0109 | Size = 81920 bytes | Modified Date = 4/6/2007 10:12:00 PM | Attr = ]
nwiz -> %SystemRoot%\system32\nwiz.exe -> [Ver = | Size = 1626112 bytes | Modified Date = 4/6/2007 10:12:00 PM | Attr = ]
RTHDCPL -> %SystemRoot%\RTHDCPL.exe -> Realtek Semiconductor Corp. [Ver = 2.1.5.5 | Size = 16841216 bytes | Modified Date = 9/3/2007 3:52:22 PM | Attr = R ]
< OptionalComponents [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\] > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\ ->
IMAIL-> Installed = 1 ->
MAPI-> Installed = 1 ->
MSFS-> Installed = 1 ->
< Run [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\] > -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ->
SUPERAntiSpyware -> %ProgramFiles%\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE -> SUPERAntiSpyware.com [Ver = 4, 0, 0, 1154 | Size = 1481968 bytes | Modified Date = 3/20/2008 9:24:23 AM | Attr = ]
Yahoo! Pager -> %ProgramFiles%\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe -> Yahoo! Inc. [Ver = 8,1,0,421 | Size = 4670704 bytes | Modified Date = 8/30/2007 5:43:18 PM | Attr = ]
< All Users.WINDOWS Startup Folder > -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Start Menu\Programs\Startup ->
< pamdam.X2 Startup Folder > -> C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Start Menu\Programs\Startup ->
< AppInit_DLLs [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\\AppInit_DLLs ->
*AppInit_DLLs* -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\\AppInit_Dlls ->
sockspy.dll -> %SystemRoot%\system32\sockspy.dll -> [Ver = | Size = 73728 bytes | Modified Date = 1/27/2006 12:19:52 PM | Attr = ]
*MultiFile Done* -> ->
< ShellExecuteHooks [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks ->
{57B86673-276A-48B2-BAE7-C6DBB3020EB8} [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] -> %ProgramFiles%\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\shellexecutehook.dll [AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5] -> GRISOFT s.r.o. [Ver = 7, 5, 1, 36 | Size = 79408 bytes | Modified Date = 5/30/2007 8:29:58 PM | Attr = ]
{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] -> %ProgramFiles%\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [] -> SuperAdBlocker.com [Ver = 1, 0, 0, 1008 | Size = 77824 bytes | Modified Date = 12/21/2006 4:55:48 AM | Attr = ]
< SecurityProviders [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\\SecurityProviders ->
< Winlogon settings [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon ->
*UserInit* -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\\UserInit ->
peanut.bat -> -> File not found
*MultiFile Done* -> ->
< Winlogon settings [HKEY_CURRENT_USER] > -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon ->
< Winlogon\Notify settings [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\ ->
!SASWinLogon -> %ProgramFiles%\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL -> SUPERAntiSpyware.com [Ver = 1, 0, 0, 1046 | Size = 294912 bytes | Modified Date = 3/20/2008 9:24:23 AM | Attr = ]
WgaLogon -> -> File not found
< CurrentVersion Policy Settings [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\ ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\NonEnum\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\NonEnum\\{BDEADF00-C265-11D0-BCED-00A0C90AB50F} -> 1 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\NonEnum\\{6DFD7C5C-2451-11d3-A299-00C04F8EF6AF} -> 1073741857 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\NonEnum\\{0DF44EAA-FF21-4412-828E-260A8728E7F1} -> 32 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\\dontdisplaylastusername -> 0 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\\legalnoticecaption -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\\legalnoticetext -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\\shutdownwithoutlogon -> 1 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\\undockwithoutlogon -> 1 ->
< CurrentVersion Policy Settings [HKEY_CURRENT_USER] > -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\ ->
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\ -> ->
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\ -> ->
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\\NoDriveTypeAutoRun -> 145 ->
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\ -> ->
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\\DisableRegistryTools -> 0 ->
< HOSTS File > (734 bytes) -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts ->
< Internet Explorer Settings [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\] > -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\: Main\\Default_Page_URL -> http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&pver=6&ar=msnhome ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\: Main\\Default_Search_URL -> http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&ar=iesearch ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\: Main\\Local Page -> %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\: Main\\Search Page -> http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&ar=iesearch ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\: Main\\Start Page -> http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd={SUB_PRD}&clcid={SUB_CLSID}&pver={SUB_PVER}&ar=home ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\: Search\\CustomizeSearch -> http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchcust.htm ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\: Search\\SearchAssistant -> http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchasst.htm ->
< Internet Explorer Settings [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\] > -> ->
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\: Main\\Local Page -> C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm ->
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\: Main\\Search Page -> http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&ar=iesearch ->
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\: Main\\Start Page -> http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&pver=6&ar=msnhome ->
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\: URLSearchHooks\\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] -> %ProgramFiles%\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll [Yahoo! 工具列] -> Yahoo! Inc. [Ver = 2007, 12, 18, 1 | Size = 817936 bytes | Modified Date = 12/19/2007 5:49:22 AM | Attr = ]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\: ProxyEnable -> 0 ->
< Trusted Sites Domains [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\] > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\ ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\ -> [Key] 1 domain(s) found. ->
1 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
< Trusted Sites Ranges [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\] > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Ranges\ ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Ranges\ -> [Key] 0 range(s) found. ->
< Trusted Sites Domains [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\] > -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\ ->
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\ -> [Key] 0 domain(s) found. ->
< Trusted Sites Ranges [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\] > -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Ranges\ ->
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Ranges\ -> [Key] 0 range(s) found. ->
< BHO's [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\ ->
{02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] -> %ProgramFiles%\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll [&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper] -> Yahoo! Inc. [Ver = 2007, 12, 18, 1 | Size = 817936 bytes | Modified Date = 12/19/2007 5:49:22 AM | Attr = ]
{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] -> %CommonProgramFiles%\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll [Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper] -> Adobe Systems Incorporated [Ver = 8.0.0.2006102200 | Size = 62080 bytes | Modified Date = 10/22/2006 11:08:42 PM | Attr = ]
{5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] -> %ProgramFiles%\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll [Yahoo! IE Services Button] -> Yahoo! Inc. [Ver = 2007, 12, 12, 1 | Size = 222448 bytes | Modified Date = 12/13/2007 6:09:42 AM | Attr = ]
{AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] -> %ProgramFiles%\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll [Google Toolbar Helper] -> Google Inc. [Ver = 4, 0, 1601, 5904 | Size = 2403392 bytes | Modified Date = 3/19/2008 3:59:58 PM | Attr = R ]
< Internet Explorer ToolBars [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\ToolBar ->
{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] -> %ProgramFiles%\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll [&Google] -> Google Inc. [Ver = 4, 0, 1601, 5904 | Size = 2403392 bytes | Modified Date = 3/19/2008 3:59:58 PM | Attr = R ]
{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] -> %ProgramFiles%\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll [Yahoo! 工具列] -> Yahoo! Inc. [Ver = 2007, 12, 18, 1 | Size = 817936 bytes | Modified Date = 12/19/2007 5:49:22 AM | Attr = ]
< Internet Explorer ToolBars [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\] > -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\ ->
WebBrowser\\{2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] -> %ProgramFiles%\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll [&Google] -> Google Inc. [Ver = 4, 0, 1601, 5904 | Size = 2403392 bytes | Modified Date = 3/19/2008 3:59:58 PM | Attr = R ]
WebBrowser\\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] -> %ProgramFiles%\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll [Yahoo! 工具列] -> Yahoo! Inc. [Ver = 2007, 12, 18, 1 | Size = 817936 bytes | Modified Date = 12/19/2007 5:49:22 AM | Attr = ]
< Internet Explorer Extensions [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\ ->
{5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897}:{5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] -> %ProgramFiles%\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll [Yahoo! Services] -> Yahoo! Inc. [Ver = 2007, 12, 12, 1 | Size = 222448 bytes | Modified Date = 12/13/2007 6:09:42 AM | Attr = ]
< Internet Explorer Extensions [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\] > -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\ ->
CmdMapping\\{5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] -> %ProgramFiles%\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll [Yahoo! IE Services Button] -> Yahoo! Inc. [Ver = 2007, 12, 12, 1 | Size = 222448 bytes | Modified Date = 12/13/2007 6:09:42 AM | Attr = ]
< Internet Explorer Plugins [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Plugins\ ->
PluginsPageFriendlyName -> Microsoft ActiveX Gallery ->
PluginsPage -> http://activex.microsoft.com/controls/find.asp?ext=%s&mime=%s ->
< User Agent Post Platform [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent\Post Platform ->
SV1 -> ->
< DNS Name Servers [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Adapters\ ->
{1CADC349-C1D4-4ED5-A265-4635398A0474} -> (Generic Marvell Yukon Chipset based Ethernet Controller) ->
< Protocol Handlers [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\PROTOCOLS\Handler\ ->
ipp: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] -> Reg Error: Key does not exist or could not be opened.[Reg Error: Value does not exist or could not be read.] -> File not found
msdaipp: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] -> Reg Error: Key does not exist or could not be opened.[Reg Error: Value does not exist or could not be read.] -> File not found
< Downloaded Program Files > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\ ->
{30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab}[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] -> C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll[Installation Support] ->
{9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1}[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] -> http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5free/asinst.cab[ActiveScan Installer Class] ->
{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000}[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] -> http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab[Shockwave Flash Object] ->

[Registry - Additional Scans - Non-Microsoft Only]
< BotCheck > -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Ole\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Ole\\DefaultLaunchPermission -> (binary data) ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Ole\\MachineLaunchRestriction -> (binary data) ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Ole\\MachineAccessRestriction -> (binary data) ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Ole\\EnableDCOM -> Y ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Ole\AppCompat\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Ole\AppCompat\ActivationSecurityCheckExemptionList\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Ole\AppCompat\ActivationSecurityCheckExemptionList\\{A50398B8-9075-4FBF-A7A1-456BF21937AD} -> 1 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Ole\AppCompat\ActivationSecurityCheckExemptionList\\{AD65A69D-3831-40D7-9629-9B0B50A93843} -> 1 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Ole\AppCompat\ActivationSecurityCheckExemptionList\\{0040D221-54A1-11D1-9DE0-006097042D69} -> 1 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Ole\AppCompat\ActivationSecurityCheckExemptionList\\{2A6D72F1-6E7E-4702-B99C-E40D3DED33C3} -> 1 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\\FirstRunDisabled -> 1 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\\AntiVirusDisableNotify -> 0 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\\FirewallDisableNotify -> 0 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\\UpdatesDisableNotify -> 0 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\\AntiVirusOverride -> 0 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\\FirewallOverride -> 0 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall\ -> ->
Reg Error: Key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\ not found. -> ->
Reg Error: Key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile\ not found. -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\ -> ->
*Authentication Packages* -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\Authentication Packages ->
msv1_0 -> %SystemRoot%\system32\msv1_0.dll -> Microsoft Corporation [Ver = 5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) | Size = 129536 bytes | Modified Date = 8/4/2004 6:56:44 AM | Attr = ]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\jkhfg.dll -> %SystemRoot%\system32\jkhfg.dll -> File not found
*MultiFile Done* -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\Bounds -> (binary data) ->
*Security Packages* -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\Security Packages ->
kerberos -> %SystemRoot%\system32\kerberos.dll -> Microsoft Corporation [Ver = 5.1.2600.2698 (xpsp_sp2_gdr.050614-1522) | Size = 295936 bytes | Modified Date = 6/16/2005 1:49:30 AM | Attr = ]
msv1_0 -> %SystemRoot%\system32\msv1_0.dll -> Microsoft Corporation [Ver = 5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) | Size = 129536 bytes | Modified Date = 8/4/2004 6:56:44 AM | Attr = ]
schannel -> %SystemRoot%\system32\schannel.dll -> Microsoft Corporation [Ver = 5.1.2600.3126 (xpsp_sp2_gdr.070425-0226) | Size = 144896 bytes | Modified Date = 4/25/2007 10:21:15 PM | Attr = ]
wdigest -> %SystemRoot%\system32\wdigest.dll -> Microsoft Corporation [Ver = 5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) | Size = 49152 bytes | Modified Date = 8/4/2004 6:56:48 AM | Attr = ]
*MultiFile Done* -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\ImpersonatePrivilegeUpgradeToolHasRun -> 1 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\LsaPid -> 752 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\SecureBoot -> 1 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\auditbaseobjects -> 0 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\crashonauditfail -> 0 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\disabledomaincreds -> 0 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\everyoneincludesanonymous -> 0 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\fipsalgorithmpolicy -> 0 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\forceguest -> 1 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\fullprivilegeauditing -> (binary data) ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\limitblankpassworduse -> 1 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\lmcompatibilitylevel -> 0 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\nodefaultadminowner -> 1 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\nolmhash -> 0 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\restrictanonymous -> 0 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\restrictanonymoussam -> 1 ->
*Notification Packages* -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\Notification Packages ->
scecli -> %SystemRoot%\system32\scecli.dll -> Microsoft Corporation [Ver = 5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) | Size = 180224 bytes | Modified Date = 8/4/2004 6:56:46 AM | Attr = ]
*MultiFile Done* -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\AccessProviders\ -> ->
*ProviderOrder* -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\AccessProviders\\ProviderOrder ->
Windows NT Access Provider -> -> File not found
*MultiFile Done* -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\AccessProviders\Windows NT Access Provider\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\AccessProviders\Windows NT Access Provider\\ProviderPath -> C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntmarta.dll [%SystemRoot%\system32\ntmarta.dll] -> Microsoft Corporation [Ver = 5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) | Size = 118784 bytes | Modified Date = 8/4/2004 6:56:46 AM | Attr = ]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Audit\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Audit\PerUserAuditing\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Audit\PerUserAuditing\System\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Data\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Data\\Pattern -> (binary data) ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\GBG\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\GBG\\GrafBlumGroup -> (binary data) ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\JD\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\JD\\Lookup -> (binary data) ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Kerberos\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Kerberos\Domains\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Kerberos\SidCache\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\MSV1_0\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\MSV1_0\\Auth132 -> C:\WINDOWS\system32\iissuba.dll [IISSUBA] -> Microsoft Corporation [Ver = 6.0.2600.0 (xpclient.010817-1148) | Size = 9216 bytes | Modified Date = 8/23/2001 8:00:00 PM | Attr = ]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\MSV1_0\\ntlmminclientsec -> 0 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\MSV1_0\\ntlmminserversec -> 0 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Skew1\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Skew1\\SkewMatrix -> (binary data) ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SSO\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SSO\Passport1.4\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SSO\Passport1.4\\SSOURL -> http://www.passport.com ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\\Time -> (binary data) ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\digest.dll\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\digest.dll\\Name -> Digest ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\digest.dll\\Comment -> Digest SSPI Authentication Package ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\digest.dll\\Capabilities -> 16464 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\digest.dll\\RpcId -> 65535 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\digest.dll\\Version -> 1 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\digest.dll\\TokenSize -> 65535 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\digest.dll\\Time -> (binary data) ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\digest.dll\\Type -> 49 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\msapsspc.dll\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\msapsspc.dll\\Name -> DPA ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\msapsspc.dll\\Comment -> DPA Security Package ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\msapsspc.dll\\Capabilities -> 55 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\msapsspc.dll\\RpcId -> 17 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\msapsspc.dll\\Version -> 1 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\msapsspc.dll\\TokenSize -> 768 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\msapsspc.dll\\Time -> (binary data) ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\msapsspc.dll\\Type -> 49 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\msnsspc.dll\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\msnsspc.dll\\Name -> MSN ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\msnsspc.dll\\Comment -> MSN Security Package ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\msnsspc.dll\\Capabilities -> 55 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\msnsspc.dll\\RpcId -> 18 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\msnsspc.dll\\Version -> 1 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\msnsspc.dll\\TokenSize -> 768 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\msnsspc.dll\\Time -> (binary data) ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SspiCache\msnsspc.dll\\Type -> 49 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\\DependOnGroup -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\\DependOnService -> Netman;WinMgmt; ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\\Description -> Provides network address translation, addressing, name resolution and/or intrusion prevention services for a home or small office network. ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\\DisplayName -> Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\\ErrorControl -> 1 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\\ImagePath -> C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [%SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs] -> Microsoft Corporation [Ver = 5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) | Size = 14336 bytes | Modified Date = 8/4/2004 6:56:58 AM | Attr = ]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\\ObjectName -> LocalSystem ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\\Start -> 2 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\\Type -> 32 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Epoch\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Epoch\\Epoch -> 3989 ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\\ServiceDll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32\ipnathlp.dll [%SystemRoot%\System32\ipnathlp.dll] -> Microsoft Corporation [Ver = 5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) | Size = 331264 bytes | Modified Date = 8/4/2004 6:56:44 AM | Attr = ]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\\%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe -> C:\WINDOWS\system32\sessmgr.exe [%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019] -> Microsoft Corporation [Ver = 5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) | Size = 140800 bytes | Modified Date = 8/4/2004 6:56:58 AM | Attr = ]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\ -> ->
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\\%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe -> C:\WINDOWS\system32\sessmgr.exe [%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019] -> Microsoft Corporation [Ver = 5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) | Size = 140800 bytes | Modified Date = 8/4/2004 6:56:58 AM | Attr = ]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\\C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE -> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE [C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office Outlook] -> Microsoft Corporation [Ver = 12.0.4518.1014 | Size = 12813096 bytes | Modified Date = 10/28/2006 7:16:48 AM | Attr = ]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\\C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GROOVE.EXE -> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GROOVE.EXE [C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GROOVE.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office Groove] -> Microsoft Corporation [Ver = 12.0.4518.1014 | Size = 338216 bytes | Modified Date = 10/28/2006 7:37:44 AM | Attr = ]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\\C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE -> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE [C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office OneNote] -> Microsoft Corporation [Ver = 12.0.4518.1014 | Size = 1018664 bytes | Modified Date = 10/28/2006 7:03:04 AM | Attr = ]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\\C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe -> C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe [C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe:*:Enabled:猥orrent] -> [Ver = | Size = 219952 bytes | Modified Date = 3/22/2008 12:23:49 PM | Attr = ]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\\F:\PortableApps\utorrent\utorrent.exe -> F:\PortableApps\utorrent\utorrent.exe [F:\PortableApps\utorrent\utorrent.exe:*:Enabled:猥orrent] -> File not found
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\\C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe -> C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe [C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger] -> Yahoo! Inc. [Ver = 8,1,0,421 | Size = 4670704 bytes | Modified Date = 8/30/2007 5:43:18 PM | Attr = &nb

OldTimer

OldTimer

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 3,273 posts
Hi dunnowhat2do. The log was too large to fit into a singe post and is incomplete. You will either need to start at this point in the log:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List

and copy the rest of it or attach the complete file as an attachment.

Cheers.

OT

dunnowhat2do

dunnowhat2do

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
i will just attach the text. thanks!

Attached Files

OldTimer

OldTimer

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 3,273 posts
Hi dunnowhat2do. The log looks pretty good. Just a little housekeeping to do. Then let's run an online scan to make sure.

Start OTScanIt. Copy/Paste the information in the codebox below into the pane where it says "Paste fix here" and then click the Run Fix button.

[Kill Explorer]
[Unregister Dlls]
< Winlogon settings [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
*UserInit* -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\\UserInit
YN -> peanut.bat -> 
< Winlogon settings [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] > -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
< BotCheck > -> 
*Authentication Packages* -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\Authentication Packages
YY -> C:\WINDOWS\system32\jkhfg.dll -> %SystemRoot%\system32\jkhfg.dll
< BotCheck > -> 
[Files/Folders - Created Within 30 days]
NY -> 1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp
[Files Created - Additional Folder Scans - Non-Microsoft Only]
NY -> @Alternate Data Stream - 112 bytes -> %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\TEMP:0F8F5844
[Files/Folders - Modified Within 30 days]
NY -> 3 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp
[Files Modified - Additional Folder Scans - Non-Microsoft Only]
NY -> @Alternate Data Stream - 112 bytes -> %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\TEMP:0F8F5844
[Empty Temp Folders]
[Start Explorer]

The fix should only take a very short time. When the fix is completed either a message box will popup telling you that it is finished or you will be asked to reboot to finish the fix. If it is finished, click the Ok button and Notepad will open with a log of actions taken during the fix. Post that information back here.

If you need to reboot, the log file will be placed in the MovedFiles folder in the folder that OTScanIt is running from. It will have a .log extension and a name in the format of mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log. Once you reboot, locate that file, open it with Notepad (not Write or any other text program) and post the contents back here.

Now run the F-Secure Online Scanner

Note: This Scanner is for Internet Explorer Only!
  • Click on Online Services and then Online Scanner
  • Accept the License Agreement.
  • Once the ActiveX installs,Click Full System Scan
  • Once the download completes,the scan will begin automatically.
  • The scan will take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan completes, click the Automatic cleaning (recommended) button.
  • Click the Show Report button and Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.

I will review the information when it comes back in.

Also let me know of any problems you encountered performing the steps above or any continuing problems you are still having with the computer.

Cheers.

OT

dunnowhat2do

dunnowhat2do

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
ok. Give me a few minutes then i will post the new log. Thank you very much for your time.

dunnowhat2do

dunnowhat2do

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Here is the log after using OTScanIt. I needed to reboot first. Then, after this, i will be running the online scan right? I really do hope everything is okay with my computer. By the way, when I didt the initial steps before posting an HJT log, I had to install several antivirus spyware on the computer such as AVG antispyware and SAS aside from my BitDefender antivirus program. Is it okay to have all three in the computer? Thanks. Here is the log...

Explorer killed successfully
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\\UserInit:peanut.bat deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\Authentication Packages:C:\WINDOWS\system32\jkhfg.dll deleted successfully.
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\jkhfg.dll not found.
[Files/Folders - Created Within 30 days]
[Files Created - Additional Folder Scans - Non-Microsoft Only]
ADS C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\TEMP:0F8F5844 deleted successfully.
[Files/Folders - Modified Within 30 days]
[Files Modified - Additional Folder Scans - Non-Microsoft Only]
Unable to delete ADS C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\TEMP:0F8F5844 .
[Empty Temp Folders]
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Local Settings\Temp\Perflib_Perfdata_8dc.dat scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Local Settings\Temp\ymsgr2 scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Local Settings\Temp\ymsgr3 scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Local Settings\Temp\~DFA423.tmp scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.Word\~WRS{18D0524B-AD74-4B70-87FD-FA958A6073C2}.tmp scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ELMT6VWR\plugin[1].html scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CVQ3ABCV\weather[1].html scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0SKLMWOG\client_ad[1].htm scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\pamdam.X2\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\tmp0000717d\tmp00000000 scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
User temp folders emptied.
SystemRoot temp folder emptied.
IE temp folders emptied
RecycleBin -> emptied.
Explorer started successfully
< End of fix log >
OTScanIt by OldTimer - Version 1.0.6.0 fix logfile created on 03242008_004747

dunnowhat2do

dunnowhat2do

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
So far so good. I guess my computer's clean or I really do hope so! Thank you for the help! Appreciate it. Here is the log of the scan with F secure.

Scanning Report
Monday, March 24, 2008 01:14:34 - 02:38:47

Computer name: X2
Scanning type: Scan system for malware, rootkits
Target: C:\ D:\
Result: 1 malware found
Tracking Cookie (spyware)

* System

Statistics
Scanned:

* Files: 36282
* System: 3079
* Not scanned: 6

Actions:

* Disinfected: 0
* Renamed: 0
* Deleted: 0
* None: 1
* Submitted: 0

Files not scanned:

* C:\PAGEFILE.SYS
* C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\DEFAULT
* C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SAM
* C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SECURITY
* C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SOFTWARE
* C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM

Options
Scanning engines:

* F-Secure USS: 2.30.0
* F-Secure Blacklight: 1.0.64
* F-Secure Hydra: 2.8.8110, 2008-03-21
* F-Secure Pegasus: 1.20.0, 2008-02-20
* F-Secure AVP: 7.0.171, 2008-03-21

Scanning options:

* Scan defined files: COM EXE SYS OV? BIN SCR DLL SHS HTM HTML HTT VBS JS INF VXD DO? XL? RTF CPL WIZ HTA PP? PWZ P?T MSO PIF . ACM ASP AX CNV CSC DRV INI MDB MPD MPP MPT OBD OBT OCX PCI TLB TSP WBK WBT WPC WSH VWP WML BOO HLP TD0 TT6 MSG ASD JSE VBE WSC CHM EML PRC SHB LNK WSF {* PDF ZL? XML ZIP XXX ANI AVB BAT CMD JPG LSP MAP MHT MIF PHP POT SWF WMF NWS TAR
* Use Advanced heuristics

Copyright 1998-2007 Product support |Send virus sample to F-Secure
F-Secure assumes no responsibility for material created or published by third parties that F-Secure World Wide Web pages have a link to. Unless you have clearly stated otherwise, by submitting material to any of our servers, for example by E-mail or via our F-Secure's CGI E-mail, you agree that the material you make available may be published in the F-Secure World Wide Pages or hard-copy publications. You will reach F-Secure public web site by clicking on underlined links. While doing this, your access will be logged to our private access statistics with your domain name.This information will not be given to any third party. You agree not to take action against us in relation to material that you submit. Unless you have clearly stated otherwise, by submitting material you warrant that F-Secure may incorporate any concepts described in it in the F-Secure products/publications without liability.

OldTimer

OldTimer

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 3,273 posts
Hi dunnowhat2do. That all looks good. Unless there are some specific problems I say you are good to go.

As far as multiple applications, there should never be more than one anti-virus or firewall running. As far as anti-spyware programs, that's up for debate. I usually recommend no more than one of those also but many people run multiple apps. It's really up to what you want. If the machine isn't showing any performance hit then it really doesn't hurt. If it doesn, then cut back.

Run the system for a couple of days and then get back to me so we can do some finaly cleanup.

Cheers.

OT

dunnowhat2do

dunnowhat2do

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Ok. Thanks very much for the help. Will get back to you in a couple of days to advise on the status of my computer. As of now, so far so good! Thanks again!