Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

W32/Yahlover [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
At the end of the day the choice is yours, Spybot is getting a bit old now and SAS is currently quite good. There is no harm in having Spywareblaster Spybot S&D and one other as they will not conflict

Advertisements

Choknat

Choknat

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
OK OK! now I have Spyware blaster + SuperAntiSpyware + Norton Antivirus!! C'mon Malware beat that!!!

Essexboy,

For now, I think my computer is on superb function and is at ferrari speed. I think you really got those malwares gone for good. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

I very grateful that you and the whole GeekstoGo staff are here to fight against malware for free. Honestly, theres really rare of you guys to help while you have your own lives and jobs and time and everything. Oh BTW, you got me inspired with this fight against malware thing so here goes... I applied for being a GTG student! I'm a freshie now. :)

Im having a bit trouble with the pointers..it makes my head spin for now, but I think a bit more reviews and I'll get it!! :)

I run "SAS" and found 3 infections which is removed.. :)

I dont think theres anymore problem with my computer aside from the 3 infections which is "removed".. so if the master thinks it is really removed for good you can have the go signal and have a good rest with this topic and call this resolved. :)

>THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND GODSPEED!!<

Edited by Choknat, 22 March 2008 - 03:10 AM.

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
SAS probably found tracking cookies - good luck in the training. It is hard but worth it

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.