Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

trojandownloader.win32.delf.ezu [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

normonster

normonster

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
The warning is from Kaspersky and it's one of those things that tell me I only have 29 dasy to purchase. There is another that popped up a couple times last night from "stopzilla" that says it deteced an attempt to come in. I haven't seen it thi smorning but I just got up.
I don't know what the CF_RC.txt file is. The Hijack this file above is all I ahve.
norm

Advertisements

kahdah

kahdah

GeekU Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 15,822 posts
The txt file is from when you downloadthe boot disk (Recovery Console) and drag it into Combofix from my previous post.
When you download it drag the file into Combofix.
After that it will produce that log.

normonster

normonster

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
I just spoke to the fellow who made my computer. It is only a month old and someone had access to it that shouldn't have while we went on vacation. He said he "ghosted" my old hard drive and will give me a brand new one tommorow with my stuff on it. I really appreciate the help but I think I'm going to go that way.

I cannot thank you enough. You folks are great.
normonster

kahdah

kahdah

GeekU Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 15,822 posts
Ok no problem.

You are welcome :)

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If your the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

kahdah

kahdah

GeekU Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 15,822 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.