Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Inspiron 6000 will not connect to network

• Please log in to reply

WeAreSuperhero

WeAreSuperhero

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Over the past couple of days, I have not been able to connect to a Netgear wireless router. We've had the router nigh on two years, and another laptop connected to the network works fine still. The same thing happened about two weeks ago, but then it resolved itself. I want to know why its not conecting - why does it give the 'another application' message shown below? Is it some kind of virus which is causing this?

Posted Image

This is the message I get when I try to connect to the network manually, because it finds the router, it just wont connect. I have had malware troubles recently. This leads me to the opinion that there is a virus which is doing this. Can someone help?

Advertisements