Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trend Micro Uninstall

• Please log in to reply

Morris6996

Morris6996

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
I have just dealt with a week long debugging of viruses from my computer, worm.win32.netsky, and now after trying unsuccessfully to uninstall Trend micro and Lemonade tychoon I would appreciate any insight you might have. When I go to the uninstall for Trend the computer tells me a serious system error has occurred and I need to shut down before retrying. When I try to delete lemonade tychoon it says the system file can not be found.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
http://esupport.tren...033129#P86_2140 might be worth a look.

As to Lemonade Tycoon, reinstall it over itself and then try to uninstall it.

Morris6996

Morris6996

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
as far as the uninstall sight this does not work the file they are telling me to use says a serious windows error has occurred please restart before trying again

the lemonade tychoon I did not have the original program. i am not the one who installed it, i bought this computer from a friend of a friend

ViprXX

ViprXX

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
you can try to boot into Safe Mode then try to uninstall them. To boot the pc into safemode just restart the pc and right after the very first black screen with either pc info or a pc logo(but before the Winxp startup screen with the bar that scrolls), start tapping the F8 key and if done correctly a menu should appear with several startup options. choose Safemode and press Enter. once its started in safemode goto control panel/Add or Remove Programs and try to uninstall them.

good luck

Will_00

Will_00

• PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
You could simply try and use FileShreder and delete the entire folder.

AlErT

AlErT

• PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
just try the following steps.
go to command prompt and the go to trend micro folder.remove all the attributes of files there like SHR and the try to delete them or use tool easy cleaner and deletes all its registry enteries