Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

laptop fans/cooling pads?

• Please log in to reply

jtg22

jtg22

• PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
What is a good laptop fan/cooling pad to use? I am currently using this cooling pad:

http://www.microinv....3...sories&sub=

but it may need to be sent in for repairs soon. Since I am currently in Japan, this may take a very long time and could be costly. So, I am considering buying a new cooling pad if my problems with this one continue. Are there any particularly good laptop fans/cooling pads or are they generally pretty similar to each other?

I use my laptop for gaming and schoolwork mostly.

thank you

Advertisements

lilmama

lilmama

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
From what I found when I was looking for a cooling pad ---- they are pretty much the same. If the cooling pad you have has served you well ---- and isn't too costly ---- why not just go ahead and purchase a new one?