Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Blinking Images in Office

• Please log in to reply

wagerik

wagerik

• Pip
  • 3 posts
My friend has been working in Microsoft Powerpoint and Word and when ever she opens a document that contains pictures, the document begins to open, displays the picture and then sort of just gets stuck, continually reloading the picture over and over. It makes it very difficult to work with and obviously should not be happening. Her computer is a Compaq Presarion x1630US I believe and has 512 MB or RAM. Is it possible that the problem is related to insufficient memory? I have instructed her to close all the other applications that are running on her computer when she opens documents, but it didn't seem to make a difference. I considered that there might be something wrong with her Microsoft installation, so she downloaded a trial of Office 2007, but the problem didn't go away. I had her transfer the documents to another computer to see if there was an issue with the documents themselves, but it worked fine on other computers. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Advertisements