Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Fire Fox Right Click Messed Up

• Please log in to reply

SweetDazzler

SweetDazzler

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
Hey, I somehow accidentally add two words to my "right click" in Fire Fox. Like, When you right click they show up. They don't do anything, they are just there and bother me. How do I get rid of them. Please help! :) Here is a picture of what it looks like to that you can get a better idea of where I am coming from. Thanks again! <3 Teresa The two words are "Intriguing" and "Reschedule". THANKS!

http://img247.images...eekstogota5.png

Advertisements

reconman

reconman

• PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
Have you installed any addons recently that may be causing the problem?

SweetDazzler

SweetDazzler

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
Hey, no I don't think so.

Clark76

Clark76

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 34 posts
First, lets double check on if it is an add-on issue. Please start FireFox in safe mode where no add-ons will be running.

Click Start>All Programs>Mozilla FireFox>Mozilla FireFox (safe mode)

Let us know if the problem exists in safe mode also.

SweetDazzler

SweetDazzler

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
Hey, this is so weird. I did what you asked. I closed my browser and I went into Fire Fox in safe mode and it was gone. Then I closed that and re-opened Regular Fire Fox and it is still gone. Did that somehow fix it? I'm so confused. lol

Clark76

Clark76

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 34 posts
:) Not sure why it would fix itself but if it worked, congrats. If the problems reappears let us know.

Happy surfing.

SweetDazzler

SweetDazzler

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
Thank you so much! <3