Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

MS Outlook 2003 editing text like word

• Please log in to reply

newnoi

newnoi

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
I have a MS Outlook 2003, and I want that the first letter of a paragraph (like in Word 2003) be allways upper case, even if I am typing allways in lower case letters.
I asked to my friends, and nobody have the solution. I know that it is possible, because I got it with my old computer with the same OFFICE 2003 with MS Proofing tools 2003.
Thank you for help

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Did you take the MS Outlook 2003 disc and copy it onto your new machine? If you do that, sometimes, it does not allow you all the benefits, or abilities you are accustomed to. If it is a brand new disc holding MOutlook 2003 there is probably something in your options tab that allows that.

newnoi

newnoi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Finally I found the solution.
It is possiblein the input and output e-mail to selectin the menu, tools>options, >autocorrections options> the possibility to choose to put the first letter of a paragraphe in upper case, but it doesnt work when you write an email.
For solving the problem is necessary to push new as you want to send an email, and then go to tools> autocorrection option> and click in put the first letter of a paragrphe in upper case