Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please Friends i need urgent help

• Please log in to reply

buzybee

buzybee

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello Friends!!!
I m new here. I have a prblem and here is it. please please help me how can i get rid of this stuff :)

Somebody sent me an executable file somedays before i downloaded it and then deleted it manually from its original path. After somedays again i got an executable file , again i downloaded it.. (lol how stupid i m) and then scanned my computer and it was Quarantine. I scanned my computer after that with Superantispyware and Norton antiviruse after updating. And also with an online scanner . but found nothing execpt some tracking cookies which some friends here told me that there is nothing to worry about them. Anyway i have deleted them too.. now i want to know Is my computer is safe or and wot to do next? Plz help. Also , that executable file was SC. keylogger that my antiviruse detected.
And whenever i try to delete it from threat histories of norton antivirus it says
Symantec Antivirus cannot perform this action on 1 of the files you selected

Possible causes:
The file havebeen removed or deleted.
The computer they are located on is turned off
You are trying to clean files located in an email message
You are trying to clean a compressed file in a container

Advertisements