Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hotmail Login Page not loading

• Please log in to reply

Benfy

Benfy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi.
I think this is a problem lot of people have... but I've been to all the websites and tried everything I can make sense of. My hotmail login page will not load (and hasn't for about a week). It still loads on other computers though. I have tried upgrading my messenger (as I know it is out of date), but this is not upgrading (it is downloaded, but an error message comes up when i try to install it, with a help button that directs me to the msn help page, except this also is not loading). I have also tried updating my explorer (as I thought this also could be the problem), but I can't access the microsoft.com website either. I've tried installing other internet explorers (opera and firefox), but they also won't load these 3 pages (it seems that all other internet pages load though). They generally get to about 138bites before presenting the 'unable to load' page. My virus software is up-to-date (Norton). I haven't changed any firewall or proxy settings (I don't expect they can change themselves, therefore assume this is not the problem?). And I've done a few other things suggested on websites (I can't remember now, I've tried so many)... with no success. Any suggestions? Thanks so much. Cheers.

Advertisements