Require XP Home CD_Framework Issues
Posted 23 March 2008 - 11:25 AM
Posted 23 March 2008 - 03:14 PM
Posted 23 March 2008 - 07:51 PM
Set your Windows Update to notify you when a download is available, not to automatically install it. That way you can refuse .NET 3.0 if it's offered.
Posted 23 March 2008 - 08:55 PM
1) Error: Windows update agent (event 20) Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070643: Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1
2) Error: Service Control Manager (Event 7026) The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
In the event viewer Application folder I get error messages such as:
1) Error: MsiInstaller (Event 1023) - Product: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 - Update '.NET Framework PreXP' could not be installed. Error code 1603. Additional information is available in the log file C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\dd_NET_Framework20_Setup3E1E.txt.
2) Error: - Product: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1. The file c:\WINDOWS\system32\mscoree.dll is being held in use by the following process Name: hpqgalry , Id 2968.
3) Error: MsiInstaller (Event 11714) - Product: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 -- Error 1714.The older version of Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 cannot be removed. Contact your technical support group. System Error 1635.
4) Warning: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0 (Event 1020)- Updates to the IIS metabase were aborted because IIS is either not installed or is disabled on this machine. To configure ASP.NET to run in IIS, please install or enable IIS and re-register ASP.NET using aspnet_regiis.exe /i.
5) Warning: Userenv (Event 1517) Windows saved user OFFICE\Owner registry while an application or service was still using the registry during log off. The memory used by the user's registry has not been freed. The registry will be unloaded when it is no longer in use. This is often caused by services running as a user account, try configuring the services to run in either the LocalService or NetworkService account.
Should I be looking for solutions for something other than framework? If you feel this is still framework related I will try your solution - hopefully I'll install the proper files!
Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:40 AM
Posted 24 March 2008 - 08:29 PM
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 - A problem has been encountered while loading the set up components. Cancelling S/U
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 has encountered a problem during setup. Setup did not complete correctly.
Some time ago I had changed the permissions on this computer. While creating a password for the computer, I was also asked if I wanted to protect all my files and fiolders - I said "yes" . Then I could not access my network and as I result I had to change the permissions. I guess this is probably why I'm having this nightmare now!
Posted 24 March 2008 - 08:34 PM
Posted 24 March 2008 - 09:56 PM
Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:10 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users