Citrix Systems, Inc.
is the world leader in server-based computing. Our MetaFrame™ and WinFrame™ software, based on our ICA® and MultiWin™ technologies, provides access to virtually any application, across any type of network connection from any type of client -- providing rapid application deployment and cost-effective solutions to maximize return on computing investments.
The ICA Client included on this compact disc lets you use any computer running Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, or Windows XP to run applications remotely on a server on which Citrix MetaFrame is installed, or on a Citrix WinFrame server.
On the support compact disc that ships with server versions of Windows XP you will find the ICA clients that run on Microsoft Windows Version 3.1, Windows for Workgroups Version 3.11, as well as hand-held PCs running WinCE.
ICA Clients offer the following advanced features:
• Transparent, configurable access to client disk drives, COM ports, and printers
• Audio support
• Transparent clipboard cut and paste between applications running locally and applications running on the MetaFrame or WinFrame server
• Optimized, configurable low-bandwidth connection support
• Direct Dial-In support (does not require RAS)
• Seamless Windows (Win32 Client only)
• RSA RC5 encryption support using Citrix SecureICA Services