Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BROWSER?player problems....who knows

• Please log in to reply

tawkatuv1

tawkatuv1

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I've always been able to watch full episodes of shows I missed on ABC.com and Fox.com. For the last several months I've tried to watch and the abc site says error, temproarily unavailable and the fox site says loading, will begin in 16 secs. and never goes any further.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled. All appears to go well but it won't show the video.
We did switch to roadrunner and ca security from Aldelphia and Freedom and roadrunner says it's a microsoft update issue and they couldn't help me.
Any ideas?
I've deleted cookies, cleared cache, closed pop up blocker, closed phishing filter, turned off personal firewall. None of that helped.
Thanks for your help.

hello anyone??? I know someone said I need to you java...but I already have java..it seems it says I dont have flash player installed, WHICH I DO, and it says check that java script is enabled in my browser..which I think I did what they said to do but I sure could use some help....and it says to check my Flash Player Browser plugin...I had this just yesterday going...and I even got to pick WINDOWS media player instead of flash player..ANY suggestions?? It seems that ABC.com uses another player..WHATS the deall?? I know I had choice on cbs.com..but I do need help??>>

Advertisements

wendy k. walker

wendy k. walker

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
Hi tawkatuv1, Welcome to Geeks2Go,

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties. Are you by any chance using FireFox as your web browser?

Wendy