Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Help....

• Please log in to reply

Scara

Scara

• Pip
  • 4 posts
THe Problem has been going on for maybe,two days.It just now escalated to draw my attention.Lately when i go to sites that use java,it says that my security settings do not allow java or cookies.I have set and reset the settings to the lowest levels and still it will not let me view the website.I use Myway.com for my e-mail and I cannot log in because it says my cookies are disabled.It gives a list of what to do to enable them,and I followed it to the letter.I thought it was ad ware or a Spyware or a Virus,but they didn't show up.

Well,there were some Spywareand Ad ware,but Running Spy Sweeper and Ad-Aware didn't help the problem.I ran Norton Antivirus and it did not help.Some files have been appearing in my favorites,and when I try to delete more then one in the same window,it freezes and closes.I can delete them by using more then one window,but they just keep coming back.
Please Help,
Scara

On an unrelated note:I tried to download fireFox but it gives me a popup that says 7-zip
Unspecified Error.

I can't find anything that will tell me what I did wrong.

Advertisements

Scara

Scara

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I just followed one of the links and it took me to ysbweb.com or something.

marinegeek59

marinegeek59

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
hey dude hows it , it really looks like your infected with some sort of malware or trojan etcetc...if you can, download hijack, this its very simple to use then post it here in malware removel, sombody will be along to help you out, if not try spywarewarrior.com ok cheers :tazz: keep fighting the good fight

Scara

Scara

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Alright I'll try them.