Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

lost e-mail

• Please log in to reply

Kleeshay

Kleeshay

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I don't know for sure when it happened, but now that msn has this new address I cannot access any of my old addresses. Do they no longer exist? This also has affected my 'talk now' account. I cannot access it either.

I had to create a new account (with all the impending BS) just to talk to you. (Several months ago you knew me as Particleman, or some of you did).

Because of this change to live.com . . . I think, anyway . . . I have lost all of my previous e-mails addys, 'talk to peoplr' and gods know what else.

How do I get them back?

Does the old thing no longer exist?

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
If you set up an entire new email address account, then to all intents and purposes, that's all it is - a new account.
If you've lost your old account because you didn't log into it regularly enough and said account has been deleted, then that's the end of it and everything in it will have gone.
I've had my primary Hotmail address since late April 1999. Since then it has gone through many changes, many servers, many new brands, looks, directions and changes of names. Anything stored in there - email, addresses, etc - was never lost, I had to delete it anyway as this was back well before Gmail came along and offered 1Gb mail boxes for nothing.

Kleeshay

Kleeshay

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
It wasn't through lack of use. One day they worked, the next day they didn't.

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Did you try contacting them?