Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Several Problems all of a sudden

• Please log in to reply

lyn1792

lyn1792

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am experiencing several different issues, however I will list the issues. If I could do a system restore I think I could rectify the issue, however system restore does not work. The message says:
"System Restore is not able to protect your computer. Please restart your computer, and then run System restore again." I have tried several things, however nothing is working.

My IE is not working: it is like a flash in the pan and gone. I am using Mozilla Firefox

My Yahoo Messenger opens but I cannot see the type from my friends

It was working pretty good for a little computer and it is my assistants puter in her office. If anyone can assist me I would greatly appreciate this ( I am feeling I shut something off or down without realizing it)....maybe?

lyn
Linda Buchanan

Advertisements