Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Image is cut off

• Please log in to reply

daftsarm

daftsarm

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm not really sure what's causing the problem, so I'm not sure where to post this, so it's going here for now.

When I play movies using the full screen on my Compaq Presario (whether it's the DVD playback program that was installed when I acquired the computer, or Netflix online playback) it cuts about 1/4 an inch of the image on the right side and transfers it to the left side. I'm not sure if you can picture what I'm saying. If not, let me know and I'll try to explain it differently. It's not a huge problem, but I'm a perfectionist and it's annoying and I can't bring myself to watch anything when it's like that. Oh yeah, and it did this about a year ago, but then it stopped.

Thank you so much, in advance!

Advertisements

AlErT

AlErT

• PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
i dont have much idea but why dont u check the screen might be it having some problem or change the media player in which u r playing files.
if possible plz post some screeshots it can help others to understand ur problem .

daftsarm

daftsarm

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I tried to get a screen shot, but for some reason it won't work.

AlErT

AlErT

• PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
heve u tried with some aother media player nd whether all videos have same issue or only specific kind of videos