Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need for an easy to use Case management tool?

• Please log in to reply

Elisamark

Elisamark

SPAMMER

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Our organization has around 50 members and we are in need of a helpdesk solution that has easy to use self-service portal.
Any suggestions?

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i played around with the sharepoint services setup from microsoft (the free one...though there is a non-free sharepoint version as well) for a while....they have a helpdesk feature that's pretty nice (assuming you've got helpdesk personnel to answer the tickets....the user just goes to a website and enters a ticket...you can set up various reasons and categories for them to choose from etc...it's not a bad package...and sharepoint itself is really good for setting up an intranet type site

i've also played around with spiceworks...which is a free asset management tool for scanning your network hardware and listing the hardware and software installed etc.....it also has a helpdesk feature which is pretty easy to use....i couldn't get spiceworks to function well on my network...but they say once you get past 100 or so devices it starts to get flaky (i've got 150+ devices) so you may have better luck with a smaller network to scan

Morrisboyd

Morrisboyd

SPAMMER

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
try Removed
it helps people solve problems by themselves, its got all the information needed to resolve an issue in one place and easily accessible over the Web or via email and it's easy to get collective knowledge of a community of users.
for informationRemoved

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Bye Bye SPAMMERS!