Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

ALL computer/internet experts NEEDED!

• Please log in to reply

Compguy123

Compguy123

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey guys, so I had a lot of youtube links added to my favorites for different reasons, and after being off the computer for months, I come on to see that they have been removed by the user/removed due to violations, etc...

Now I've read about viewing deleted/removed videos from youtube if you visit a few websites, but I just can't seem to make mine work. It instructs you to use the video code, which is the last few letters/numbers after the "v" sign, but it still doesn't work for me. Some websites are Deltube (http://youtube.infamousx.com/) and Revivetube (http://revivetube.com/)

Now I'm not sure if there are MANY other ways to do this or not, but if there are, please, please either let me know how, or do it yourself and upload these two videos. If you don't want people to figure out how to do it through other ways, can you at least upload the video somehow or pm me on these forums?

These are the two videos I have been trying to get, and will need by 15 days or so =/.
Also, some of them are embedded into "bebo", so is there also a way to somehow play removed videos on bebo? Kind of hard to explain, but hopefully you understand what I mean by it. The same concept as websites that can play removed youtube videos, except with BEBO and not YOUTUBE.

Also, if I figure out or find out the users who posted those videos, would they still show up as downloadable on this?:

http://www.tubemall.net/tubeleech.php

That searches for videos made by youtube users.

Anyways here are the two videos I need =/:

-The ID-code would be "Wch10mTdJHI"

The ID-code would be "pnc8BRW9JFI"

If you guys could try and put in my videos into their search bars, or ANY other website's search bar, please post here so I can figure out if it's my computer that isn't working, or if the website just doesn't work for all of us. Just please try to figure out how to/what to do with them. Or anything that might help me to lead to the videos, such as what I posted above (TUBELEECH- FINDING VIDEOS MADE BY YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS), just some tools like those. Maybe trying to view them from FireFox and not Internet Explorer works or helps?

Thanks a lot, and hopefully someone figures out how to find these videos and watch them again! :) Even if it's having to download the uploaded video, just please let me know!

Edited by Compguy123, 29 March 2008 - 08:47 PM.

Advertisements

Compguy123

Compguy123

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Anyone? =/

Mike

Mike

Malware Monger

• Retired Staff
  • 2,745 posts
Hi compguy,

These videos have been removed by the request of the uploader, i.e. they don't want you to see it :)

Also please be aware that downloading videos from places such as youtube is illegal as it violates their TOU and we cannot help you to do this here at geekstogo!

The most I can say is to see if the uploader has uploaded his video to other streaming sites such as Veoh and if their videos are hosted there...

Good luck,

Mike

Edited by Suerte, 01 April 2008 - 02:34 AM.

Compguy123

Compguy123

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Ohhh didn't know that =/

Is there a way to find out the user/person who posted the original video on youtube? Just need to figure out a way to find them somehow lol, or something like that.

Mike

Mike

Malware Monger

• Retired Staff
  • 2,745 posts

The most I can say is to see if the uploader has uploaded his video to other streaming sites such as Veoh and if their videos are hosted there...

Thats all i can say.

Sorry,

Mike