Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Every time i close photoshop i can't open it anymore

• Please log in to reply

jaydawg3000

jaydawg3000

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
OK i had fixed my problem from before but today i closed photoshop cause it was slowing my comp down to much and i went to open it again and it wouldn't work. I then did the same thing i did before to fix it and it fixed it. Yet again photoshop was slowing me down so i closed it not thinking it will happen again but it happened again... help?

Edited by jaydawg3000, 30 March 2008 - 12:06 PM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
HUH?

what did you do to fix it in the past?

jaydawg3000

jaydawg3000

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
the first time i defragmented my computer... then that wouldn't work again so i remade my photoshop prefrences like adobe said and it works... but i close photoshop and it won't work... (also every once in a while it will work when i first turn on my computer or restart it)

jaydawg3000

jaydawg3000

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
dangit... now remaking my photoshop prefrences won't work...