Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Customizing Notifications

• Please log in to reply

stern

stern

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Hi

Expeeriencing / Unable to decipher certain happenings in customizing notifications. As you know there are two categories in this function. Current Items and Past Items. I can see several in the Current and many in Past Items. In some cases items in Past Items are also being shown in the Current Items.
I would like to know what determines the contents of these categories and how do they appear there in the category show on my PC inn the first instance.
Is it possible to delete some items shown which I am not interested in?

Trust that my query will be fully understood or at least partially.

Thanks
Stern

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Entire randomness is the honest answer. This has never worked properly and I can quite easily see many reference in my own notifications section to programs that I haven't hard for months. I wouldn't worry about it.

stern

stern

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Hi Neil

Your response appreciated and noted. The opinion gathered is that of nothing to bother about. T/4 closing this particular thread.

Tks

Stern