Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Videora help

• Please log in to reply

gramcracker57

gramcracker57

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi, i recently got a iPod touch and am trying to put videos on it. i downloaded the videora ipod converter, and the DVD decypter. when trying to put an DVD on my ipod, it seems that it decrypted fine, and then i try to convert it on videora, and it only takes about 3 seconds before it gets to 99% then stops. The file size keeps increasing, but it wont go past 99%. it also says that the video length is only 4 seconds long. i tried the trouble shooter and did the first 15 seconds, and it worked fine. But when i try to do the full thing, it doesnt work. help please.

thanks, gramcracker57

Advertisements

ample2008

ample2008

• Pip
  • 5 posts
it may be something wrong with you software . you can download some other software .it may help you to solve yourpromble

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
I use these programs to and i did use to have your problem,

It is something to do with when you decrypt the dvd to put on your ipod the settings have to be set to one file and no gaps or something, its quite a cinfusing program :S

Try this

http://www.doom9.org...tml?/dvddec.htm

SpuD

superstar

superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
May I also add that there is a new tool out there that can download youtube.com videos and convert them for your right away. The program itself is 4mb in size, and being offered at cnet.com. Here's the link:

http://www.download....cdlPid=10801797

Try it out! That way you can have a lot of stuff on your I Pod. It automatically converts any file it downloads to avi, mp4, mov, etc.