Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Did i get rid of it ?

• Please log in to reply

Vinni

Vinni

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,

I found this forum through a google research on tuvtu.dll. I did this research because i recently got infected by a trojan, which shutted down my Wifi application and my antivir so i couldn't go on the internet anymore, neither upgrade my NOD32 which couldn't eliminate it properly.
I formatted, reinstalled, and got the last AVAST. I ran a full scan on start since all my Documents folder was on my 2nd hard drive, had not been formatted, and could still contain the virus.
Avast found it and remove it all... i hope...

No more problem, but i have a popup on each start which says that rundll couldn't access tuvtu.dll. It's "normal" since i got rid of it, but what isn't normal for me is my rundll still looking for this file...
Can someone help me make sure my computer is clean ? Thx...

Advertisements

Vinni

Vinni

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
:)