Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

COD multiplayer problem

• Please log in to reply

robngaff08

robngaff08

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi. I'm sorry if these seems so behind time; I just bought Call of Duty: Game of the Year Edition and I was having a problem connecting with most of the servers, but not all.
Most servers that I have been trying to connect to, won't let me download anything. I think it may be the downloads for the map or something. It always says that I can not download the file, because the server does not have auto downloading on.
It also says that I will have to find or get the file somewhere else. I've done some searching on the net, but with no luck.
This site seems to be the only place that can help me.
Thanks, any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
and once again, I'm sorry if there is already an existing thread for this issue.
Bobby

Advertisements

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
Hi Booby
I would recomend download the patch for the game if you have not already
Here!!

Then go to multiplayer options and make sure the connection type is set ti Lan Cable (or something of the sort)

Then for the downloads there should also be an option to turn Downloading on, set that to yes

Hope this helps

SpuD