Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Video Issues in a Toshiba Satellite a105-s2712

• Please log in to reply

DitEjM

DitEjM

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello to everybody, first time i post in this forum.
I have video issues with my laptop Toshiba Satellite a105-s2712, more information:
-CPU type :Mobile Intel Pentium M 740, 1.73 Ghz,
-Motherboard name : Toshiba Satellite a105
-Motherboard Chipset : Intel Alviso-G i915GM
-Byos type : Insyde (05/18/04)
-Ram : 512
-Video Adapter : Mobile Intel ® 915GM/GMS, 910 GML Express Chipset Family.

According to Everest Home on a Windows XP home edition.
The problem is that 2 years ago i played games like "Diablo 2" or "Warcraft 3" without any problems, but like 4 months ago whenever i start the game or i do "alt+tab" to minimize, the black screen blinks like for 6 or 7 seconds.
Like 3 months ago i downloaded from the intel site the chipset graphics driver version 2.11.15.0.
I dont know whats the problem, have something to do with the Bios driver update?
Please help me, thank you for your time.

P.D:Another thing... i cant disable the touchpad in my laptop, i alredy install the Toshiba's TouchPad ON/OFF Utility i dont know how to run it.
Again ty for your time.

Advertisements