Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trojan Spyware Virus, possible mutil viruses?

• Please log in to reply

amyw

amyw

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am not exactly a computer whiz and I am at my last end here. A couple days ago I turned on my computer and I had all sorts of pop ups and spyware warnings. My background is blue and says Warning: Spyware threat has been detected on your PC and it tries and directs me to download a software called SpyMaxx. I'm having difficulty navigating through the internet as it keeps directing me to sites I did not enter. I've tried Spyware Doctor, SpyBot, Ad-Aware, etc and nothing seems to work. I also tried that suggestion you said to try before posting and that did not even work. And Spy Doctor keeps detecting something called 180 search assistant and 180 solutions. I deleted those files but they somehow keep coming back! I need HELP. Please dont tell me my computer is now garbage!

Edited by amyw, 01 April 2008 - 12:45 PM.

Advertisements