Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Google's new search method

• Please log in to reply

keithr128

keithr128

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Using MATE’s™ machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques developed in Google’s Sydney offices, we can construct elements of the future.

http://www.google.co...gday/index.html

Advertisements

Mr. Green

Mr. Green

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Now that is quite funny. I wonder if I can convince anyone at work that it is "real" somehow.

Connor D

Connor D

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
LOL Thanks for that -

I composed a fake e-mail :

Bored of waiting for the latest news? Tired of being the last to know the latest news? Want to surprise your friend's with tomorrows football scores or lotto numbers?

G'Day by MATE is a free feature to help you become the envy of your friends.

No Subscription, No Purchase and No Download's required, just visit this page and begin searching!

Because Connor has been a member of G-Mail for a year now he/she has been automatically granted permission advertise our products via email - resulting in you receiving this e-mail.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the actual email the formatting was better, and the bit about me being a member was in small print, and the 'this' was hyperlinked :)

Connor

Edited by Connor D, 17 May 2008 - 12:06 PM.