Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

alot of problems on my computer from trojandownloader.xs?

• Please log in to reply

chill11

chill11

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
I have a laptop that has trojandownloader.xs i looked at alot of other things and ran some anti spyware programs and got rid of the ads that it showed, got my task manager to work, and i am able to change my desktop.

I however, do not have internet or my taskbar at the bottom and everything is in classic view and i can not change it back. the main thing i would like is the internet but i do not like having everything in the classic view.

I have been putting programs on a flash drive from another computer and sending them to mine so i should still be able to download things. When i try to use my system restore it says that it cant protect my computer and that i need to restart and try again but when i do it doesn't work.

I'm not sure what else i can say but thats it. i hope someone can help.

Advertisements