Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Vo IP Help

• Please log in to reply

Darth Mike

Darth Mike

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I have a wireless network that has a pretty good range, my girlfriend about a block away can pick up my signal and we can share files and chat without the need for internet. Now... I know this might sound pretty out of the way and maybe not worth your while but YES I have googled it and I cant find anything resembling what I want, wich is a way to convert our pc's VoIP software to to our hard lines or just our phones using our modems or any other hardware. Yes it sounds easy but heres the catch. The telephone lines have to be hooked to our hard lines. I own a little VoIP telephone that hooks up to my USB but it doesnt ring. We need something that we can hook up to our house hardline and that will allow the phones on our hardlines to ring. I hope its not too much of a challenge and that somebody has tested this before. Thanks for taking the time to read, dont be shy REPLY. Im not judgemental and accept any Ideas.

MSU

Advertisements

98springer

98springer

• PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Posted Image