Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CD, DVD burner

• Please log in to reply

johnny m.

johnny m.

• Pip
  • 1 posts
When trying to burn a cd/dvd, I am unable to do, computer doesn't seem to recognize that there is a blank cd/dvd in the drive, so it will not burn. I can copy music to image writer(Nero express) but then that is it. what do you think my problem may be, and how could i go about solving this problem? Please email me back at [email protected].

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Welcome to Geeks2Go!

Please do not request that help be sent via email. That goes against the whole ethos of having a forum. Many members receive the help they need often by just reading other similar topics and replies on the forum. Your request for help to your email address is not going to help anyone else -- very selfish in my opinion.

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Posting on a public forum for private correspondence is akin to getting on a bus and asking the driver to come off his route to drop you off at your front door. Helps you but nobody else.

Anyway the answer to the OP's query is probably a dead laser which means a new CD unit.