Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

saying thanks.........

• Please log in to reply

funnyface

funnyface

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
Hi:
I'm not really sure where I should post this, so, if I chose the incorrect area please forgive me.

For the past two day I have been receiving help here from a person called Sage 5. Trust me, if you need help solving an issue, pray that she/he is the one who takes the time to assist you.
My experience with computers wouldn't fill a thimble, she/he however took the time to explain it so a child could understand, and for that alone I am grateful to her/him.

I can honestly say that if I ever have another need for computer help, I certainly will be back on here looking for her/him.

Sage, you have my deepest graditute.

Lee

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
funnyface,

Thanks for taking the time to post. Sage5 is indeed a valuable member. I'm moving this to the Feedback section. :)

funnyface

funnyface

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Thank you..........