Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Image problems with IE7

• Please log in to reply

Lhart919

Lhart919

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I'm having problems with my computer. I have spent two days trying everything I could think of. I'm not an expert but not a novice. I have windows vista home basic and have just started having trouble viewing pictures on the internet on only one website-Myspace. On three other computers in the house-on a wireless network- the site comes up fine USING aol. The browser is IE 7
Any hints clues? I did try several things but ANY small advanced user advice would be great!!!

Edited by Lhart919, 06 April 2008 - 07:42 PM.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Welcome to Geeks2Go!

This section is for "Digital Images" as in digital photography or 3D modelling applications, which is much less active than the 'mainstream' sections.
Consequently, your problem is least likely to receive attention here.

Please post your problem either on the Vista section or Web-Browsers section.

Thank you

Edited by pip22, 11 April 2008 - 03:18 AM.

CamTheMan

CamTheMan

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
Hi,

Can you do a couple things for me:

-Try resetting Internet Explorer:
(Internet Explorer 7)

If you have an older version of Internet Explorer (if you don't have IE7) go here and please perform a upgrade the newer one has alot of improvements.
http://www.microsoft...ie/default.mspx

Open Internet Explorer>Click tools in the top right>Select (at the bottom) Internet Options>Go tot eh Advanced Tab>at the bottom click Reset>Follow the rest of the on screen instructions.

If that doesn't work:
Try Going into Tools>Internet Options again>Go to the Advanced tab again>find "Multimedia" make sure "Show Pictures" is checked.

If those do not work, consider using Firefox you may like it alot better then AOL and Internet Explorer and I suggest you uninstall AOL altogether and just go to www.aol.com to check your mail aol causes a lot of problems for people.

You can download Firefox here:
www.getfirefox.com
-Firefox is just another browser you can use to view web sites, and view web pages.

I hope that helps.

Edited by CamTheMan, 16 April 2008 - 02:37 PM.