Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PUBLISHER PRINTING ISSUE:

• Please log in to reply

txnnva

txnnva

• Pip
  • 1 posts
TO THE COMMUNITY'S PUBLISHER GURUS...

I have designed and written a report in Publisher '98, complete with pictures... I see the pictures perfectly in the layout on screen; however, most of the bitmaps won't print! Why? This has never happened to me before when using Publisher.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions from this vast, unpaid viewing audience!

txnnva

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
If I Remember Correctly, Publisher has an option when you print the thing not to print the pictures.

texas666

texas666

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
My Publisher 2000 has an option to not view pictures but no options I can find to prevent them from printing

Is it possible something in your printer settings is blocking the pictures from printing and will it print pictures from another application with no problems?