Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cant start in boot safe and can't start any antivirus or hijackthi

• Please log in to reply

littledisplay

littledisplay

• Pip
  • 2 posts
luckly i found this forum with a solution near the mine... i found this topic by google http://www.geekstogo...s...l&p=1198847
i have the same exact problem,i clicked on a file and nothing happened..after this when i restarted pc,everything crashed,my antivirus (antivir)and firewall (comodo) and i can't run hijackthis or gmer. i analyzed the file on virustotal.com and it said me is infected by beagle-zv. in task manager i see my cpu usage that is always at 99% infact my pc is pretty slow and then i got internet off...i can't open any site.now i'm writing from laptop.
i tried some utilities to remove that virus but didn't find anything.
i followed instruction of that topic,i downloaded combo-fix on a pen and then i downloaded on the desktop of the infected pc.but when i click it,it opens a little window and then nothing happens...
i hope someone could help me :)

thanks for the patience

Advertisements

littledisplay

littledisplay

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
in some way i was able to run combofix and otscanit,here there are the two logs...then i deleted antivir and comodo.i'm gonna to reinstall those...i runned malwarebytes and it didn't find anything

ps.i forgot to say that pc seems to work good now.and i found a strange user name in the folder /documents&settings... i deleted it

pps. avg antispyware won't work anymore so i deleted it too

Edited by jarodru, 10 April 2008 - 11:56 AM.