Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Lost or Deleted Thread

• Please log in to reply

Nic_van_Dessel

Nic_van_Dessel

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
Hi everyone and anyone :)

i had a thread/topic here --> http://www.geekstogo...ta-t194571.html

and now its gone :) :)

please tell me if i can get it back and why it was deleted. :)

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Its not lost, or deleted. Its hidden. This is common practice when someone posts a thread like that full of links. We need to ensure that everything contained in it is safe for our users. We need time to do that, so we hide them so that only moderators can see them.

Once one of the mods has had time to look at all the links, they will make the thread visible again. Until then, just sit tight.

PS, moving this to random discussion since this isn't really site feedback.

Nic_van_Dessel

Nic_van_Dessel

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
Thanks :) someone told me that one the Live Chat after I had posted this. :)

Just wondering if you had seen it and what you thought. :)

Thanks again though. :)

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Nic,

I was the one who made your thread invisible. While it appears to be a good tutorial, and you gave credit where due at the end, I was not knowledgeable enough about all the links to give it final approval. I have asked some of our tech mods to take a look at it, but since it was a weekend they haven't all had a chance. Once it's been approved, it will be moved to the How-to Guides.

sari

Nic_van_Dessel

Nic_van_Dessel

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
thanks alot it means quite alot because i haven't had any idea on whats going on. :) thanks again and i am hoping it is all fullproof because i did that on my laptop and afterward posted a thread. :)

thanks once more and hope im not being to much trouble! :)

Nic