Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

TOMTOM One Europe Wont turn on.

• Please log in to reply

ludeen

ludeen

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Ever since i connected it to the computer it hasn't been turning on. This is what I did:

I plugged it into my computer via USB and then installed the program. I think windows installed a driver for it.

Then I tried putting safety cameras on it but then didn't bother with it and unplugged the tom tom from the computer. I then Turned it on and it shoes a image like this one here

http://www.tomtom.co...g/cs/654_02.gif

when i turn it on, a thing shows when the card is being pulled out of the tom tom then a cross it being draw on it like the one in the image above ^

I have tried resetting it several times and then it make the memory card (SD) coded and when i read the files on thew computer they have a strange code on them and i don't understand it. the files are all 0kb and when i try opening them it says it could not read from disk.

After that i formatted the memory card and put on 1 voice and 1 map using the tom tom home program. And now i don't know what to do. Please help I'm desperate plus it's not even mine. :) :)

Advertisements