Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

TrojanDownloader.xs & Blackbird & Virtumonde & Worm.Win32.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Scordra

Scordra

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Good luck to whoever takes this mission! On 10 April I was looking up information online about birth control side effects. There was a link in yahoo to what I thought was a video discussion of the negative side effects. Well, when I clicked on this it said I was missing something (possibly Java) to run the video and I needed a download to fix this. After many years of smart computing, I guess I was up too late. I downloaded something VERY NASTY!!! Well, there is also the issue of my husband being on my computer for the first time and checking his email. Will mention nothing else about that here. I have been working on this problem for three days now and I think there's still some issues.

I use Spybot which wasn't detecting much except MediaUpdate, Smitfraud-C., Smitfraud-C.gp, SpySheriff, and ZlobDownloader.vcd. It did detect the Virtumonde.dll but this was on later scans. I had the windows popups about a trojan (TrojanDownloader.xs) and I also was notified about some Worm.Win32.NetBooster. I found a folder called Blackbird and did delete that, it must have been linked to the DesktopTrojan.Win32.Blackbird. At any rate there is nothing fun about this and I did poke around with my Dad and try to delete things that were from the day and time of the attack, things that didn't look right or I looked up online to be viral. I also found a folder called Atww in my Windows System32 folder, and deleted that as it had some system files and programs that were hokie. I've come across some FLEXnet Licensing Service but I didn't research that yet to see if it was malicious.

Okay so I followed the directions TWICE before posting my Hijack This file...mainly because I did everything the first time in safe mode. Yeah, well, I didn't know until one of the spyware programs mentioned I needed normal mode. Anyhow when I ran the Vundofix the first time the log renamed my biggest problem file (yayXRkjj.dll) and it must have fixed it because second scan showed NOTHING :). I ran the ATF Cleaner and it freed 38.277 MBs the first time, 7,212.000 KBs the second. I got a system restore point created the first time, couldn't do it the first but probably due to being in safe mode. I did the Malware Bytes and it fixed some 17 files although it had to reboot to finish some of the removal. The second time I ran Malware it found about 4. First time I could NOT install SuperAntiSpyware on my computer because there were administrator rights problems. This must have been due to the virus (or safe mode?, but I think I tried loading it in normal too) because the second run, SuperAntiSpyware installed and worked! Panda worked great both times but it looks like it might have found different things both times, at least in regards to what was disinfected. I will post that below. I did the windows updates and it needed to put in KB947864, KB948881, KB941693, KB945553, and KB948590 (security updates). The second time I had to install KB892130. But windows reboot gives me a popup about not finding program djallpbm.dll. I am beginning to hate Spybot Search and Destroy because the new version puts a resident scanner that runs in the background of the computer on startup. So when I rebooted I also got a message from them about a Rundll32.exe. It said C:\Windows\system32\djallpbm.dll",b It's some entry 8cb03cc8. It asked me to allow the registry change or deny. It could have denied it because I closed the program and I think it automatically made that choice. I tried to lookup help on this but can find none. Only thing from spybot was in relation to the tea timer part of their program but somebody else had a different message than mine. Well, that's been the past 3 days of my life. So, here are my logs and please somebody let me know if I've got this thing kicked or not!!! Cheers!

Panda Results:
First Panda Scan:
Said Disinfected
1. C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Desktop\SmitfraudFix\Reboot.exe
2. C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Desk...NTI-SPYWARE\SmitfraudFix\Reboot.exe
Said to Disinfect only with purchase/program upgrade:
1. C:\System Volume Information\_restore{46DE892...E9-64119261F211}\RP608\A0111924.exe
2. C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Desktop\SmitfraudFix\Process.exe
3. C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Desk...TI-SPYWARE\SmitfraudFix\Process.exe
1. C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Cookies\gina_slonecker@atdmt[2].txt
1. C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Desktop\SmitfraudFix\restart.exe
2. C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Desk...TI-SPYWARE\SmitfraudFix\restart.exe

Second Panda Scan:
Said Disinfected (Trj/Rebooter.J)
1. C:\System Volume Information\_restore{46DE892...E9-64119261F211}\RP610\A0114322.exe
2. C:\System Volume Information\_restore{46DE892...E9-64119261F211}\RP610\A0114323.exe
Said to Disinfect only with purchase/program upgrade:
Threats with paid version (low level):
1. C:\System Volume Information\_restore{46DE892...E9-64119261F211}\RP608\A0111924.exe
2. C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Desktop\SmitfraudFix\Process.exe
3. C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Desk...TI-SPYWARE\SmitfraudFix\Process.exe
1. C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Desktop\SmitfraudFix\restart.exe
2. C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Desk...TI-SPYWARE\SmitfraudFix\restart.exe

***NOTE: I removed a desktop folder that was holding some original Smitfraud virus program removal stuff, so maybe this took care of the low level threats?***

ANYHOW HERE ARE MY HIJACKTHIS LOGS:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 9:35:44 AM, on 4/13/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16640)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AluSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CreativeLicensing.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\KONICA MINOLTA\PageScope Net Care\JavaService.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\wdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\VoiceCenter\AndreaVC.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnd.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopIndex.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\HEWLET~1\HPSHAR~1\hpgs2wnf.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\GINASL~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\clclean.0001
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopDisplay.exe
C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe
C:\Program Files\KONICA MINOLTA\Status Monitor\KMSM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WDBtnMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\WDC\CR\SetIcon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\EPSON\Creativity Suite\Event Manager\EEventManager.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\Drag-to-Disc\DrgToDsc.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe
C:\Program Files\Sonic\Product\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\Dot1XCfg.exe
C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\netWaiting.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Detector\CTDetect.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtMng1.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\CPSHelpRunner.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Page_URL = www.google.com/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk-rel&channel=us
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: NCO 2.0 IE BHO - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\2.6\coIEPlg.dll
O2 - BHO: Symantec Intrusion Prevention - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\IDS\IPSBHO.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {9F588C35-95D0-4EED-8CFC-823A6E214993} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nnnnOhFY.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {A840A8A1-C193-4C8C-BB69-203CC7DA4162} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar6.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.0.301.7164\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar6.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Show Norton Toolbar - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\2.6\CoIEPlg.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /installquiet
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NVHotkey] rundll32.exe nvHotkey.dll,Start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell QuickSet] C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MBMon] Rundll32 CTMBHA.DLL,MBMon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VoiceCenter] "C:\Program Files\Creative\VoiceCenter\AndreaVC.exe" /tray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSKDetectorExe] C:\Program Files\McAfee\SpamKiller\MSKDetct.exe /uninstall
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [REGSHAVE] C:\Program Files\REGSHAVE\REGSHAVE.EXE /AUTORUN
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BluetoothAuthenticationAgent] rundll32.exe bthprops.cpl,,BluetoothAuthenticationAgent
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Share-to-Web Namespace Daemon] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] stsystra.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KM Status] "C:\Program Files\KONICA MINOLTA\Status Monitor\KMSM.EXE" startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WD Button Manager] WDBtnMgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SetIcon] \Program Files\WDC\CR\SetIcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EEventManager] C:\Program Files\EPSON\Creativity Suite\Event Manager\EEventManager.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechCommunicationsManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechQuickCamRibbon] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe" /hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RoxWatchTray] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RoxioDragToDisc] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Drag-to-Disc\DrgToDsc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dscactivate] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelZeroConfig] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelWireless] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DMXLauncher] "C:\Program Files\Sonic\Product\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [osCheck] "C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\osCheck.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [8cb03cc8] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\djallpbm.dll",b
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ModemOnHold] C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\netWaiting.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SetDefaultMIDI] MIDIDef.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Creative Detector] "C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Detector\CTDetect.exe" /R
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSPM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" -scheduler
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [bqeznkwp] C:\WINDOWS\system32\analkxox.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Policies\Explorer\Run: [XzZYH6CWET] C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\onkvmpgb\ibohqhar.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth Manager.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O4 - Global Startup: QuickBooks Update Agent.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBUpdate\qbupdate.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Append to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {2D8ED06D-3C30-438B-96AE-4D110FDC1FB8} (ActiveScan 2.0 Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoft...s/as2stubie.cab
O16 - DPF: {4C39376E-FA9D-4349-BACC-D305C1750EF3} (EPUImageControl Class) - http://tools.ebayimg...l_v1-0-3-48.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.micros...b?1154222333762
O16 - DPF: {6A344D34-5231-452A-8A57-D064AC9B7862} (Symantec Download Manager) - https://webdl.symant...ex/symdlmgr.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.mi...b?1208038898500
O16 - DPF: {AB86CE53-AC9F-449F-9399-D8ABCA09EC09} (Get_ActiveX Control) - https://h17000.www1....loadManager.ocx
O16 - DPF: {E87F6C8E-16C0-11D3-BEF7-009027438003} (Persits Software XUpload) - http://www.auctiva.c...oad/XUpload.ocx
O18 - Protocol: bwfile-8876480 - {9462A756-7B47-47BC-8C80-C34B9B80B32B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\GAPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GOEC62~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
O21 - SSODL: shellservice - {8FB2D6CA-E258-48CF-9DAB-EEFB735E225C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\atww\ShellService.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AluSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: COM Host (comHost) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VAScanner\comHost.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Labs Licensing Service - Creative Labs - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CreativeLicensing.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_3_4.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: LVCOMSer - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
O23 - Service: Process Monitor (LVPrcSrv) - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
O23 - Service: LVSrvLauncher - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SrvLnch\SrvLnch.exe
O23 - Service: NICCONFIGSVC - Dell Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: KONICA MINOLTA PageScope Net Care (PageScope Net Care Service) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\KONICA MINOLTA\PageScope Net Care\JavaService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Retrospect WD Service (RetroWDSvc) - Dantz Development Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\wdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio UPnP Renderer 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\RoxioUPnPRenderer9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Upnp Server 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\RoxioUpnpService9.exe
O23 - Service: LiveShare P2P Server 9 (RoxLiveShare9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxLiveShare9.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9 (RoxWatch9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter) (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless SSO Service (WLANKEEPER) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe

--
End of file - 19658 bytes

ABBYY FineReader 6.0 Sprint
Adobe Acrobat 8.1.2 Professional
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
Adobe Photoshop 6.0
Adobe Reader 7.0.9
Adobe SVG Viewer
Andrea VoiceCenter
AOLIcon
AppCore
ArcSoft PhotoImpression 5
Auction Sentry Deluxe
Backup
Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba
Broadcom Management Programs
Business Complete Care Services Agreement
Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003
Canon i850
CardRecovery
ccCommon
Conexant HDA D110 MDC V.92 Modem
Creative MediaSource
Dell ResourceCD
Dell Support Center
DellSupport
Digital Content Portal
Digital Line Detect
DivX
Download Manager
EPSON Attach To Email
EPSON Copy Utility 3
EPSON Event Manager
EPSON File Manager
EPSON Perf 3490 3590 Guide
EPSON Scan
EPSON Scan Assistant
EverQuest II
EverQuest II Character Creation
FinePixViewer Ver.4.2
FUJIFILM USB Driver
GearDrvs
Google Desktop
Google Earth
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
HijackThis 2.0.2
Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864)
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB906569)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB914440)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB915865)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB926239)
HP Precisionscan Pro 3.1
HP Share-to-Web
ImageMixer VCD2 for FinePix
Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 10
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 11
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 9
Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_03
Java™ 6 Update 2
Java™ 6 Update 3
Java™ 6 Update 5
Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1
KONICA MINOLTA PageScope Net Care
KONICA MINOLTA PageScope Network Setup
KONICA MINOLTA Status Monitor
Learn2 Player (Uninstall Only)
LiveUpdate (Symantec Corporation)
LiveUpdate (Symantec Corporation)
LiveUpdate 3.2 (Symantec Corporation)
LiveUpdate Notice (Symantec Corporation)
Logitech Audio Echo Cancellation Component
Logitech Desktop Messenger
Logitech QuickCam
Logitech® Camera Driver
Macromedia Flash Player
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
mCore
MCU
mDriver
mDrWiFi
mHlpDell
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Installer
Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE
Microsoft Silverlight
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
MicroStaff WINASPI
mIWA
mLogView
mMHouse
Modem Helper
Moon Phases
mPfMgr
mPfWiz
mProSafe
mSCfg
mSSO
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)
MSXML 6.0 Parser (KB933579)
Musicmatch for Windows Media Player
MVision
mWlsSafe
mWMI
mZConfig
NetWaiting
NetZeroInstallers
Norton 360
Norton 360
Norton 360 HTMLHelp
Norton 360 Premier Edition (Symantec Corporation)
Norton Confidential Core
NVIDIA Drivers
Panda ActiveScan 2.0
PowerDVD 5.7
Power-Tarot
Presto! BizCard 4.1 Eng
Qualxserve Service Agreement
QuickBooks Simple Start Special Edition
QuickSet
QuickTime
RAW FILE CONVERTER LE
RealPlayer Basic
Retrospect 6.5
Roxio Drag-to-Disc
Roxio Media Experience
Roxio RecordNow 9 Music Lab Premier
Rune Generator
Search Assist
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB928090)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB929969)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB931768)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB936782)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB890046)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB893756)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896358)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896423)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896424)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896428)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899587)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899589)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899591)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB900725)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901017)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB902400)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB904706)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905749)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB908519)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911562)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911567)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911927)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB912919)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913580)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914388)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914389)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB916281)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917159)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917344)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917422)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917953)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918118)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918439)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918899)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB919007)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920213)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920670)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920683)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920685)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921398)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921503)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921883)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922616)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922819)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923689)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923694)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923980)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924270)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924496)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924667)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925486)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925902)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926255)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926436)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927779)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928255)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928843)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB929123)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB930178)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931261)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931784)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB932168)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB933729)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935839)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935840)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB936021)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB937894)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938829)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941202)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941568)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941644)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941693)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943055)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943460)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943485)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB944653)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB945553)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946026)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB948590)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB948881)
Sonic Audio module
Sonic CinePlayer Decoder Pack
Sonic MyDVD LE
Sonic RecordNow Copy
Sonic RecordNow Data
Sonic Update Manager
Sound Blaster ADVANCED MB Drivers
Sound Blaster Audigy ADVANCED MB
Sound Blaster Audigy ADVANCED MB Product Registration
SPBBC 32bit
Spybot - Search & Destroy
SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition
Symantec Real Time Storage Protection Component
Symantec Technical Support Controls
SymNet
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Turbo Lister 2
Update for Windows XP (KB894391)
Update for Windows XP (KB900485)
Update for Windows XP (KB904942)
Update for Windows XP (KB908531)
Update for Windows XP (KB910437)
Update for Windows XP (KB911280)
Update for Windows XP (KB916595)
Update for Windows XP (KB920872)
Update for Windows XP (KB922582)
Update for Windows XP (KB927891)
Update for Windows XP (KB929338)
Update for Windows XP (KB930916)
Update for Windows XP (KB931836)
Update for Windows XP (KB933360)
Update for Windows XP (KB936357)
Update for Windows XP (KB938828)
Update for Windows XP (KB942763)
URL Assistant
WD Media Center Driver
WebCyberCoach 3.2 Dell
Windows Installer 3.1 (KB893803)
Windows Internet Explorer 7
Windows Media Connect
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Player 10
Windows Media Player 11
Windows Media Player 11
Windows XP Hotfix - KB873339
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885835
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885836
Windows XP Hotfix - KB886185
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888113
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888302
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890859
Windows XP Hotfix - KB891781
Witches and Wizards Clipart
WordPerfect Office 12

***PLEASE NOTE: I had a WebWatcher program installed on my computer. It probably needs to be uninstalled and reinstalled again but I wanted to mention it because it is a spyware type of program. But it is one I put on myself to monitor a certain individual.****

Thanks again for all of your help!!!

Advertisements

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts
Hi there,

Welcome to GeeksToGo. My name is RatHat, and I will help you get through the process of cleaning the malware from your computer.

OK firstly, I need you to print out each post I make so that you can refer to it while we fix your computer. This is because there will be times when you are unable to be online to read my instructions, and I will want you to do everything very carefully. I also need you to follow my instructions in the order that they are given. If however, you cannot carry out one of them, please continue on with the next and let me know what you were unsuccessful with. Please ensure you turn off word wrap in Notepad. To do this, open Notepad, choose Format, then Un-check Word Wrap. (Word Wrap makes reading your log difficult).

Next, I would like to make sure that you can view hidden files and folders;
  • Click Start.
  • Open My Computer.
  • Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
  • Select the View tab.
  • Under the Hidden files and folders heading SELECT Show hidden files and folders.
  • UNCHECK the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
  • UNCHECK the Hide extensions for known file types option.
  • Click Yes to confirm.
  • Click OK.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please disable TeaTimer for now until you are clean. TeaTimer can be re-activated once your HijackThis log is clean.
  • Open Spybot Search & Destroy.
  • In the Mode menu click "Advanced mode" if not already selected.
  • Choose "Yes" at the Warning prompt.
  • Expand the "Tools" menu.
  • Click "Resident".
  • Uncheck the "Resident "TeaTimer" (Protection of overall system settings) active." box.
  • In the File menu click "Exit" to exit Spybot Search & Destroy.

Please uninstall the following programs:

J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 10
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 11
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 9
Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_03
Java™ 6 Update 2
Java™ 6 Update 3
Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1

• Go to Start then Settings, then Control Panel
  • Choose Add or Remove Programs
  • Remove all of the above
Now you should only have the latest Java version remaining: Java™ 6 Update 5

Please go to Jotti's malware scan
  • Copy and paste the following file path into the "File to upload & scan"box on the top of the page:

• C:\WINDOWS\system32\djallpbm.dll
  • Click on the submit button
  • When the scan is complete, highlight all the results and copy them into Notepad
  • Save the Notepad file to your desktop as djallpbm.txt
  • Please post the contents in your next reply.

Now do the same with the following files, and save the results using the filename as the title.
  • C:\WINDOWS\system32\analkxox.exe
  • C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\onkvmpgb\ibohqhar.exe

Please download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS) and save it to your Desktop.
  • Close all other windows before proceeding.
  • Double-click on dss.exe and follow the prompts.
  • When it has finished, DSS will open two Notepad files: main.txt and extra.txt
  • Use Save As to save both Notepad files to your Desktop and post them in your next reply.
Note: A copy of these files can be found in you root drive, usually C:\Deckard\System Scanner\

So in your next reply, please include the following logs:
  • The results from the three Jotti analysis's
  • The DSS main.txt
  • The DSS Extra.txt
Regards,
RatHat

Scordra

Scordra

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Okay my head is swirling. I unhid the protected operating system files, this was the only one I had forgotten to unhide previously. I was able to disable "resident" in Spybot but there was no "teatimer" option at all. So I just wound up uninstalling the program. I uninstalled all Javas except the Java 6 Update 5. When I went to Jotti's maleware scan I missed the small part at the top for the file upload & scan. This is what took me so long to repost. I wound up installing stopzilla by accident, feared I loaded another virus/spyware on the computer (hope I didn't), and wound up just uninstalling that program. It seems that stopzilla uninstalled just fine although it had scanned the computer and said I had more viruses. I ignored this because I tried to do some online research...I got conflicting views about this program. Anyhow the whole stopzilla thing is what I spent yesterday on. Today went much better. When I scanned the files djallpbm.dll, analkxox.exe, and ibohqhar.exe...I got the same message for all of them:

The file you uploaded is 0 bytes. It is very likely a firewall or a piece of malware is prohibiting you from uploading this file.

I ran DSS but I only got the main.txt and this could be due to running it previously? Anyhow, the only thing I couldn't figure out how to due was get the DSS Extra.txt

Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68
Run by Gina Slonecker on 2008-04-15 09:23:32
Computer is in Normal Mode.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- HijackThis (run as Gina Slonecker.exe) --------------------------------------

Scan saved at 9:23:39 AM, on 4/15/2008

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CreativeLicensing.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Desktop\DeckardSystemScanner.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\HIJACK~1\GINASL~1.EXE

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Page_URL = www.google.com/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk-rel&channel=us
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: NCO 2.0 IE BHO - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\2.6\coIEPlg.dll
O2 - BHO: Symantec Intrusion Prevention - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\IDS\IPSBHO.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {9F588C35-95D0-4EED-8CFC-823A6E214993} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nnnnOhFY.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {A840A8A1-C193-4C8C-BB69-203CC7DA4162} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar6.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.0.301.7164\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar6.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Show Norton Toolbar - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\2.6\CoIEPlg.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! ¤u¨ă¦C - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VoiceCenter] "C:\Program Files\Creative\VoiceCenter\AndreaVC.exe" /tray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSKDetectorExe] C:\Program Files\McAfee\SpamKiller\MSKDetct.exe /uninstall
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BluetoothAuthenticationAgent] rundll32.exe bthprops.cpl,,BluetoothAuthenticationAgent
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Share-to-Web Namespace Daemon] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KM Status] "C:\Program Files\KONICA MINOLTA\Status Monitor\KMSM.EXE" startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EEventManager] C:\Program Files\EPSON\Creativity Suite\Event Manager\EEventManager.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechCommunicationsManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechQuickCamRibbon] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe" /hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RoxWatchTray] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RoxioDragToDisc] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Drag-to-Disc\DrgToDsc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dscactivate] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelZeroConfig] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelWireless] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DMXLauncher] "C:\Program Files\Sonic\Product\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [osCheck] "C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\osCheck.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Creative Detector] "C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Detector\CTDetect.exe" /R
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSPM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" -scheduler
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE" -quiet
O4 - HKLM\..\Policies\Explorer\Run: [XzZYH6CWET] C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\onkvmpgb\ibohqhar.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O4 - Global Startup: QuickBooks Update Agent.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBUpdate\qbupdate.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Append to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {2D8ED06D-3C30-438B-96AE-4D110FDC1FB8} (ActiveScan 2.0 Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoft...s/as2stubie.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {4C39376E-FA9D-4349-BACC-D305C1750EF3} (EPUImageControl Class) - http://tools.ebayimg...l_v1-0-3-48.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.micros...b?1154222333762
O16 - DPF: {6A344D34-5231-452A-8A57-D064AC9B7862} (Symantec Download Manager) - https://webdl.symant...ex/symdlmgr.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.mi...b?1208038898500
O16 - DPF: {AB86CE53-AC9F-449F-9399-D8ABCA09EC09} (Get_ActiveX Control) - https://h17000.www1....loadManager.ocx
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} (Java Plug-in 1.4.2_03) -
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_06) -
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0009-ABCDEFFEDCBA} (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_09) -
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBA} (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_10) -
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA} (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_11) -
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBA} (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_01) -
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA} (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_02) -
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_03) -
O16 - DPF: {E87F6C8E-16C0-11D3-BEF7-009027438003} (Persits Software XUpload) - http://www.auctiva.c...oad/XUpload.ocx
O18 - Protocol: bwfile-8876480 - {9462A756-7B47-47BC-8C80-C34B9B80B32B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\GAPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
O21 - SSODL: shellservice - {8FB2D6CA-E258-48CF-9DAB-EEFB735E225C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\atww\ShellService.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AluSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: COM Host (comHost) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VAScanner\comHost.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Labs Licensing Service - Creative Labs - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CreativeLicensing.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_3_4.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: LVCOMSer - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
O23 - Service: Process Monitor (LVPrcSrv) - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
O23 - Service: LVSrvLauncher - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SrvLnch\SrvLnch.exe
O23 - Service: NICCONFIGSVC - Dell Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: KONICA MINOLTA PageScope Net Care (PageScope Net Care Service) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\KONICA MINOLTA\PageScope Net Care\JavaService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Retrospect WD Service (RetroWDSvc) - Dantz Development Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\wdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio UPnP Renderer 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\RoxioUPnPRenderer9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Upnp Server 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\RoxioUpnpService9.exe
O23 - Service: LiveShare P2P Server 9 (RoxLiveShare9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxLiveShare9.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9 (RoxWatch9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter) (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless SSO Service (WLANKEEPER) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe

--
End of file - 20453 bytes

-- Files created between 2008-03-15 and 2008-04-15 -----------------------------

2008-04-14 01:06:27 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SITEguard
2008-04-14 01:05:17 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\iS3
2008-04-14 01:05:16 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\STOPzilla!
2008-04-13 12:15:21 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Yahoo! Companion
2008-04-12 22:27:09 0 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\ORUN32.EXE
2008-04-12 22:11:10 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-04-12 22:10:49 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2008-04-12 22:10:48 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-04-12 20:17:16 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight
2008-04-12 15:04:32 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Panda Security
2008-04-12 14:42:33 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2008-04-12 14:42:25 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2008-04-12 14:42:25 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2008-04-12 14:41:52 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Download Manager
2008-04-12 14:34:42 0 d-------- C:\temp
2008-04-12 14:07:09 0 d-------- C:\VundoFix Backups
2008-04-12 10:07:22 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2008-04-12 01:35:40 7013 --ahs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\YFhOnnnn.ini2
2008-04-12 01:01:12 39929 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvModes.dat
2008-04-11 20:26:54 0 d--h----- C:\WINDOWS\system32\GroupPolicy
2008-04-11 20:01:25 6844 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp.reg
2008-04-11 02:20:00 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\TmpRecentIcons
2008-04-10 23:37:45 184218 --ahs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ayHjkUtv.ini2
2008-03-27 15:57:51 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\CardRecovery
2008-03-24 14:58:30 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar
2008-03-24 14:58:13 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition
2008-03-24 14:55:28 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Symantec
2008-03-24 14:55:28 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec

-- Find3M Report ---------------------------------------------------------------

2008-04-15 09:14:22 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared
2008-04-14 21:31:26 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\Yahoo!
2008-04-14 01:05:17 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2008-04-14 00:39:29 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Java
2008-04-13 12:13:51 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!
2008-04-11 20:23:27 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2008-04-11 00:11:42 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Auction Sentry Deluxe
2008-03-24 15:01:04 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\Symantec
2008-03-24 14:44:34 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Norton 360
2008-03-06 23:38:48 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\FinePixViewer
2008-02-28 01:07:06 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Connect 2
2008-02-28 01:07:05 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting
2008-02-28 01:07:05 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Modem Helper
2008-02-28 00:56:25 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Messenger
2008-02-22 01:14:09 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\Adobe

-- Registry Dump ---------------------------------------------------------------

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408}]
02/23/2008 10:08 PM 349552 --a------ C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\2.6\coIEPlg.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C}]
03/24/2008 02:58 PM 116088 --a------ C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\IDS\IPSBHO.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{9F588C35-95D0-4EED-8CFC-823A6E214993}]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nnnnOhFY.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{A840A8A1-C193-4C8C-BB69-203CC7DA4162}]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser]
"{7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA}"= C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\2.6\CoIEPlg.dll [02/23/2008 10:08 PM 349552]

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA}]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CoIEPlg.CoToolbar.1]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CoIEPlg.CoToolbar]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"NvCplDaemon"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll" [03/21/2006 06:03 AM]
"nwiz"="nwiz.exe" [03/21/2006 06:03 AM C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwiz.exe]
"NVHotkey"="nvHotkey.dll" [03/21/2006 06:03 AM C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvhotkey.dll]
"SynTPEnh"="C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [03/08/2006 12:48 PM]
"Dell QuickSet"="C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe" [04/06/2006 03:58 PM]
"CTSysVol"="C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe" [10/31/2005 11:51 AM]
"MBMon"="CTMBHA.DLL" [03/03/2006 04:18 AM C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTMBHA.DLL]
"UpdReg"="C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE" [05/11/2000 02:00 AM]
"VoiceCenter"="C:\Program Files\Creative\VoiceCenter\AndreaVC.exe" [01/02/2006 10:13 AM]
"DVDLauncher"="C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe" [12/09/2005 09:29 PM]
"RealTray"="C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe" [07/13/2006 04:53 AM]
"QuickTime Task"="C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [07/13/2006 04:53 AM]
"ISUSPM Startup"="C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe" [09/11/2006 04:40 AM]
"ISUSScheduler"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" [09/11/2006 04:40 AM]
"Google Desktop Search"="C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" [07/13/2006 04:59 AM]
"MSKDetectorExe"="C:\Program Files\McAfee\SpamKiller\MSKDetct.exe" [07/12/2005 08:05 PM]
"REGSHAVE"="C:\Program Files\REGSHAVE\REGSHAVE.exe" [02/04/2002 11:32 PM]
"BluetoothAuthenticationAgent"="bthprops.cpl" [08/10/2004 08:00 AM C:\WINDOWS\system32\bthprops.cpl]
"Share-to-Web Namespace Daemon"="C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnd.exe" [07/03/2001 10:11 AM]
"SigmatelSysTrayApp"="stsystra.exe" [03/24/2006 05:30 PM C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe]
"@"="" []
"KM Status"="C:\Program Files\KONICA MINOLTA\Status Monitor\KMSM.exe" [02/22/2005 03:01 PM]
"WD Button Manager"="WDBtnMgr.exe" [09/01/2006 08:56 AM C:\WINDOWS\system32\WDBtnMgr.exe]
"SetIcon"="\Program Files\WDC\CR\SetIcon.exe" [07/29/2003 05:33 PM]
"EEventManager"="C:\Program Files\EPSON\Creativity Suite\Event Manager\EEventManager.exe" [04/08/2005 04:09 PM]
"LogitechCommunicationsManager"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe" [07/25/2007 04:02 PM]
"LogitechQuickCamRibbon"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe" [07/25/2007 04:06 PM]
"RoxWatchTray"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe" [04/03/2007 11:53 AM]
"RoxioDragToDisc"="C:\Program Files\Roxio\Drag-to-Disc\DrgToDsc.exe" [11/08/2006 09:00 AM]
"dscactivate"="C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe" [10/09/2007 07:57 PM]
"IntelZeroConfig"="C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe" [07/25/2007 05:32 PM]
"IntelWireless"="C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" [07/25/2007 05:30 PM]
"DMXLauncher"="C:\Program Files\Sonic\Product\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe" [04/02/2007 06:24 AM]
"Acrobat Assistant 8.0"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe" [01/11/2008 08:54 PM]
"ccApp"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe" [02/18/2008 03:37 PM]
"osCheck"="C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\osCheck.exe" [02/26/2008 10:50 AM]
"8cb03cc8"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\djallpbm.dll" []
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe" [02/22/2008 05:25 AM]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ModemOnHold"="C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\netWaiting.exe" [09/10/2003 03:24 AM]
"SetDefaultMIDI"="MIDIDef.exe" [12/22/2004 05:40 AM C:\WINDOWS\MIDIDEF.EXE]
"Creative Detector"="C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Detector\CTDetect.exe" [12/02/2004 07:23 PM]
"MSMSGS"="C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" [10/13/2004 12:24 PM]
"ctfmon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [08/10/2004 08:00 AM]
"DellSupport"="C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" [03/15/2007 12:09 PM]
"ISUSPM"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" [09/11/2006 04:40 AM]
"DellSupportCenter"="C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" [10/09/2007 07:56 PM]
"WMPNSCFG"="C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" [10/18/2006 09:05 PM]
"bqeznkwp"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\analkxox.exe" []
"SUPERAntiSpyware"="C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [04/13/2008 09:32 AM]
"Yahoo! Pager"="C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.exe" [08/30/2007 05:43 PM]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Adobe Gamma Loader.exe.lnk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe [9/3/2006 3:24:15 PM]
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe [9/24/2005 12:05:26 AM]
Bluetooth Manager.lnk - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtMng1.exe [6/16/2005 12:11:42 PM]
Digital Line Detect.lnk - C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe [7/13/2006 4:45:18 AM]
Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe [8/22/2007 8:37:35 PM]
QuickBooks Update Agent.lnk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBUpdate\qbupdate.exe [11/11/2004 12:59:36 PM]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\explorer\Run]
"XzZYH6CWET"=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\onkvmpgb\ibohqhar.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [12/20/2006 12:55 PM 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
"shellservice"= {8FB2D6CA-E258-48CF-9DAB-EEFB735E225C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\atww\ShellService.dll [ ]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL 04/13/2008 09:31 AM 294912 C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\windows]
"appinit_dlls"=C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GOEC62~1.DLL

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\securityproviders]
SecurityProviders msapsspc.dll, schannel.dll, digest.dll, msnsspc.dll,

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
bthsvcs BthServ

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{3c28b97a-b723-11dc-ad13-0016418a90d6}]
AutoRun\command- E:\Centrum/Centrum.exe

*Newly Created Service* - COMHOST

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-04-15 09:23:57 ------------

Will await your further instruction! Thanks!! -G

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts
Hi Gina,

Please download ComboFix from Here or Here to your Desktop.

**Note: In the event you already have Combofix, this is a new version that I need you to download. It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop**
  • Close any open browsers.
  • Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

-----------------------------------------------------------

• Very Important! Temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any anti-malware real-time protection before performing a scan. They can interfere with ComboFix or remove some of its embedded files which may cause "unpredictable results".
    • Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive. If yours is not listed and you don't know how to disable it, please ask.

• Close any open browsers.
    • WARNING: Combofix will disconnect your machine from the Internet as soon as it starts
    • Please do not attempt to re-connect your machine back to the Internet until Combofix has completely finished.
    • If there is no internet connection after running Combofix, then restart your computer to restore back your connection.

• Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • When finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • Please post the "C:\ComboFix.txt" for further review.
**Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall**

Please run an online scan with Kaspersky WebScanner. Note: You must use Internet Explorer to run this scan.

Click the Accept button.

You will be promted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes.
  • The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
  • Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
  • Now click on Scan Settings
  • In the scan settings make that the following are selected:
    • Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
    Extended (if available otherwise Standard)
    • Scan Options:
    Scan Archives
    Scan Mail Bases
  • Click OK
  • Now under select a target to scan:Select My Computer
  • This will program will start and scan your system.
  • The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
  • Once the scan is complete it will display the results if your system has been infected.
    • Now click on the Save as Text button:
  • Save the file to your desktop as Kaspersky.txt.
  • Copy and paste that information in your next post.

Regards,
RatHat

Scordra

Scordra

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey RatHat! It looks like I do still have some nasty stuff leftover. The system rebooted after combofix ran, I wasn't really prepared for that but SuperAnti-Spyware loaded into my tray and I did exit it as fast as possible. Norton popped up with asking me to make it my default phishing ffilter. Kaspersky found 4 viruses and 11 objects infected. Here are my scans!

ComboFix 08-04-15.1 - Gina Slonecker 2008-04-15 22:31:40.1 - NTFSx86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.1136 [GMT -4:00]
Running from: C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
* Created a new restore point

WARNING -THIS MACHINE DOES NOT HAVE THE RECOVERY CONSOLE INSTALLED !!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

C:\WINDOWS\ORUN32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ayHjkUtv.ini
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ayHjkUtv.ini2
C:\WINDOWS\system32\bszip.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\MabryObj.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\YFhOnnnn.ini
C:\WINDOWS\system32\YFhOnnnn.ini2

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Legacy_SZKG5

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2008-03-16 to 2008-04-16 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2008-04-14 01:30 . 2008-04-14 01:30 <DIR> d-------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Application Data\Share-to-Web Upload Folder
2008-04-14 01:06 . 2008-04-14 21:24 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SITEguard
2008-04-14 01:05 . 2008-04-14 01:05 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\iS3
2008-04-14 01:05 . 2008-04-14 21:53 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\STOPzilla!
2008-04-13 13:52 . 2007-07-30 19:19 30,072 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\mucltui.dll.mui
2008-04-13 12:15 . 2008-04-13 12:15 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Yahoo! Companion
2008-04-12 22:11 . 2008-04-12 22:11 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-04-12 22:10 . 2008-04-13 09:32 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2008-04-12 22:10 . 2008-04-12 22:10 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-04-12 20:17 . 2008-04-12 20:17 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight
2008-04-12 19:47 . 2008-04-12 19:48 1,374 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
2008-04-12 15:04 . 2008-04-12 15:06 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Panda Security
2008-04-12 14:42 . 2008-04-12 14:42 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2008-04-12 14:42 . 2008-04-12 14:42 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2008-04-12 14:42 . 2008-04-12 14:42 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2008-04-12 14:41 . 2008-04-12 14:41 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Download Manager
2008-04-12 14:34 . 2008-04-12 20:17 <DIR> d-------- C:\temp
2008-04-12 14:07 . 2008-04-12 14:07 <DIR> d-------- C:\VundoFix Backups
2008-04-12 10:34 . 2008-04-12 10:34 <DIR> d-------- C:\Deckard
2008-04-12 10:07 . 2008-04-12 10:07 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2008-04-12 01:01 . 2008-04-12 01:01 39,929 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvModes.dat
2008-04-11 20:26 . 2008-04-11 20:26 <DIR> d--h----- C:\WINDOWS\system32\GroupPolicy
2008-04-11 20:01 . 2008-04-11 22:38 6,844 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp.reg
2008-04-11 19:29 . 2008-04-15 09:25 7,680 --ahs---- C:\WINDOWS\Thumbs.db
2008-04-11 02:20 . 2008-04-11 02:20 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\TmpRecentIcons
2008-04-09 23:06 . 2008-03-19 05:47 1,845,248 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\win32k.sys
2008-03-27 15:57 . 2008-03-27 15:57 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\CardRecovery
2008-03-24 14:58 . 2008-03-24 14:58 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar
2008-03-24 14:58 . 2008-03-26 19:30 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition
2008-03-24 14:56 . 2008-03-24 14:59 123,952 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS
2008-03-24 14:56 . 2008-03-24 14:59 60,800 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\S32EVNT1.DLL
2008-03-24 14:56 . 2008-03-24 14:59 10,563 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\SYMEVENT.CAT
2008-03-24 14:56 . 2008-03-24 14:59 805 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\SYMEVENT.INF
2008-03-24 14:55 . 2008-03-24 14:59 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Symantec
2008-03-24 14:55 . 2008-03-24 19:18 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2008-04-16 02:38 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared
2008-04-15 01:31 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\Yahoo!
2008-04-14 04:53 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2008-04-14 04:51 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2008-04-14 04:39 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Java
2008-04-13 16:14 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Yahoo!
2008-04-13 16:13 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Yahoo!
2008-04-12 02:13 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Yahoo
2008-04-12 00:23 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2008-04-11 23:53 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet
2008-04-11 04:11 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Auction Sentry Deluxe
2008-03-24 19:01 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\Symantec
2008-03-24 18:44 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Norton 360
2008-03-07 03:38 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\FinePixViewer
2008-03-07 03:36 0 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lvuvc.hs
2008-03-07 01:32 706 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\COH_Mon.inf
2008-03-07 01:32 23,904 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\COH_Mon.sys
2008-03-07 01:32 10,537 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\coh_mon.cat
2008-03-01 13:06 826,368 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\wininet.dll
2008-02-28 05:07 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Windows Media Connect 2
2008-02-28 05:07 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\NetWaiting
2008-02-28 05:07 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Modem Helper
2008-02-20 06:51 282,624 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\gdi32.dll
2008-02-20 05:32 45,568 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\dnsrslvr.dll
2008-02-20 01:06 579,464 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\SymNeti.dll
2008-02-20 01:06 207,240 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\SymRedir.dll
2008-01-29 16:02 107,368 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\GEARAspi.dll
2006-07-31 18:29 1,663 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\inf\COM114.tmp
2006-07-30 00:59 1,663 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\inf\COMCB.tmp
2006-07-29 17:08 1,663 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\inf\COMCA.tmp
2001-08-18 10:00 557,128 ----a-w C:\Program Files\Common Files\dao360.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408}]
2008-02-23 22:08 349552 --a------ C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\2.6\coIEPlg.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C}]
2008-03-24 14:58 116088 --a------ C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\IDS\IPSBHO.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{9F588C35-95D0-4EED-8CFC-823A6E214993}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
"{7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA}"= "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\2.6\CoIEPlg.dll" [2008-02-23 22:08 349552]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{7febefe3-6b19-4349-98d2-ffb09d4b49ca}]

"{7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA}"= C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\2.6\CoIEPlg.dll [2008-02-23 22:08 349552]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{7febefe3-6b19-4349-98d2-ffb09d4b49ca}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\OverlayExcluded]
@={4433A54A-1AC8-432F-90FC-85F045CF383C}

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\OverlayPending]
@={F17C0B1E-EF8E-4AD4-8E1B-7D7E8CB23225}

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\OverlayProtected]
@={476D0EA3-80F9-48B5-B70B-05E677C9C148}

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{4433A54A-1AC8-432F-90FC-85F045CF383C}]
2008-02-26 04:34 576352 --a------ C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Backup\buShell.dll

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{F17C0B1E-EF8E-4AD4-8E1B-7D7E8CB23225}]
2008-02-26 04:34 576352 --a------ C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Backup\buShell.dll

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{476D0EA3-80F9-48B5-B70B-05E677C9C148}]

"ModemOnHold"="C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\netWaiting.exe" [2003-09-10 03:24 20480]
"SetDefaultMIDI"="MIDIDef.exe" [2004-12-22 05:40 24576 C:\WINDOWS\MIDIDEF.EXE]
"Creative Detector"="C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Detector\CTDetect.exe" [2004-12-02 19:23 102400]
"MSMSGS"="C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" [2004-10-13 12:24 1694208]
"ctfmon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [2004-08-10 08:00 15360]
"DellSupport"="C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" [2007-03-15 12:09 460784]
"ISUSPM"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" [2006-09-11 04:40 218032]
"DellSupportCenter"="C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" [2007-10-09 19:56 202544]
"WMPNSCFG"="C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" [2006-10-18 21:05 204288]
"bqeznkwp"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\analkxox.exe" [ ]
"SUPERAntiSpyware"="C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [2008-04-13 09:32 1481968]
"Yahoo! Pager"="C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" [2007-08-30 17:43 4670704]

"NvCplDaemon"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll" [2006-03-21 06:03 7557120]
"nwiz"="nwiz.exe" [2006-03-21 06:03 1519616 C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwiz.exe]
"NVHotkey"="nvHotkey.dll" [2006-03-21 06:03 73728 C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvhotkey.dll]
"SynTPEnh"="C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [2006-03-08 12:48 761947]
"Dell QuickSet"="C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe" [2006-04-06 15:58 1032192]
"CTSysVol"="C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe" [2005-10-31 11:51 57344]
"MBMon"="CTMBHA.DLL" [2006-03-03 04:18 1355938 C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTMBHA.DLL]
"UpdReg"="C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE" [2000-05-11 02:00 90112]
"VoiceCenter"="C:\Program Files\Creative\VoiceCenter\AndreaVC.exe" [2006-01-02 10:13 1126400]
"DVDLauncher"="C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe" [2005-12-09 21:29 49152]
"RealTray"="C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe" [2006-07-13 04:53 26112]
"QuickTime Task"="C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [2006-07-13 04:53 98304]
"ISUSPM Startup"="C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe" [2006-09-11 04:40 218032]
"ISUSScheduler"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" [2006-09-11 04:40 86960]
"Google Desktop Search"="C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" [2006-07-13 04:59 169984]
"MSKDetectorExe"="C:\Program Files\McAfee\SpamKiller\MSKDetct.exe" [2005-07-12 20:05 1117184]
"REGSHAVE"="C:\Program Files\REGSHAVE\REGSHAVE.exe" [2002-02-04 23:32 53248]
"BluetoothAuthenticationAgent"="bthprops.cpl" [2004-08-10 08:00 110592 C:\WINDOWS\system32\bthprops.cpl]
"Share-to-Web Namespace Daemon"="C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnd.exe" [2001-07-03 10:11 57344]
"SigmatelSysTrayApp"="stsystra.exe" [2006-03-24 17:30 282624 C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe]
"KM Status"="C:\Program Files\KONICA MINOLTA\Status Monitor\KMSM.exe" [2005-02-22 15:01 184320]
"WD Button Manager"="WDBtnMgr.exe" [2006-09-01 08:56 274432 C:\WINDOWS\system32\WDBtnMgr.exe]
"SetIcon"="\Program Files\WDC\CR\SetIcon.exe" [2003-07-29 17:33 40960]
"EEventManager"="C:\Program Files\EPSON\Creativity Suite\Event Manager\EEventManager.exe" [2005-04-08 16:09 102400]
"LogitechCommunicationsManager"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe" [2007-07-25 16:02 563984]
"LogitechQuickCamRibbon"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe" [2007-07-25 16:06 2027792]
"RoxWatchTray"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe" [2007-04-03 11:53 232184]
"RoxioDragToDisc"="C:\Program Files\Roxio\Drag-to-Disc\DrgToDsc.exe" [2006-11-08 09:00 1116920]
"dscactivate"="C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe" [2007-10-09 19:57 16384]
"IntelZeroConfig"="C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe" [2007-07-25 17:32 823296]
"IntelWireless"="C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" [2007-07-25 17:30 974848]
"DMXLauncher"="C:\Program Files\Sonic\Product\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe" [2007-04-02 06:24 113400]
"Acrobat Assistant 8.0"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe" [2008-01-11 20:54 623992]
"ccApp"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe" [2008-02-18 15:37 51048]
"osCheck"="C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\osCheck.exe" [2008-02-26 10:50 988512]
"8cb03cc8"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\djallpbm.dll" [ ]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe" [2008-02-22 05:25 144784]

Adobe Gamma Loader.exe.lnk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe [2006-09-03 15:24:15 113664]
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe [2005-09-24 00:05:26 29696]
Bluetooth Manager.lnk - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtMng1.exe [2005-06-16 12:11:42 49152]
Digital Line Detect.lnk - C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe [2006-07-13 04:45:18 24576]
Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe [2007-08-22 20:37:35 67128]
QuickBooks Update Agent.lnk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBUpdate\qbupdate.exe [2004-11-11 12:59:36 806912]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\explorer\run]
"XzZYH6CWET"= C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\onkvmpgb\ibohqhar.exe

[hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shellexecutehooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [2006-12-20 12:55 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
"shellservice"= {8FB2D6CA-E258-48CF-9DAB-EEFB735E225C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\atww\ShellService.dll [ ]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL 2008-04-13 09:31 294912 C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL

"AppInit_DLLs"=C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GOEC62~1.DLL

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center]
"AntiVirusDisableNotify"=dword:00000001
"UpdatesDisableNotify"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile]
"EnableFirewall"= 0 (0x0)

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YServer.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\Logitech\\Desktop Messenger\\8876480\\Program\\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe"=

R1 DLARTL_M;DLARTL_M;C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\DLARTL_M.SYS [2007-02-08 20:05]
R2 LiveUpdate Notice;LiveUpdate Notice;"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe" /h ccCommon []
R2 PageScope Net Care Service;KONICA MINOLTA PageScope Net Care;C:\Program Files\KONICA MINOLTA\PageScope Net Care\JavaService.exe [2002-12-24 20:00]
R2 sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter;SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter);C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe [2007-10-09 19:56]
S2 filesvc;filesvc;C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\atww\filesvc.sys []
S2 procdrv;procdrv;C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\atww\procdrv.sys []
S2 regfil;regfil;C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\atww\regfil.sys []
S3 BrScnUsb;Brother USB Still Image driver;C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\BrScnUsb.sys [2004-10-14 23:50]
S3 COH_Mon;COH_Mon;C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\COH_Mon.sys [2008-03-06 21:32]
S3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class;C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2004-08-04 00:01]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{3c28b97a-b723-11dc-ad13-0016418a90d6}]
\Shell\AutoRun\command - E:\Centrum/Centrum.exe

catchme 0.3.1353 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2008-04-15 22:51:34
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTSVCCDA.EXE
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\NicConfigSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKEEPER.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\Ymsgr_tray.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe
Completion time: 2008-04-15 22:57:59 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2008-04-16 02:57:52

Pre-Run: 36,538,748,928 bytes free
Post-Run: 36,634,513,408 bytes free
2008-04-12 23:48:40 --- E O F ---

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
Wednesday, April 16, 2008 8:08:10 AM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 16/04/2008
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 708934
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan Settings:
Scan using the following antivirus database: extended
Scan Archives: true
Scan Mail Bases: true

Scan Target - My Computer:
C:\
D:\

Scan Statistics:
Total number of scanned objects: 165835
Number of viruses found: 4
Number of infected objects: 6
Number of suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan process: 03:06:16

Infected Object Name / Virus Name / Last Action
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys\3ad391678a806ec4d691e83aaa393b6f_50e417e0-e461-474b-96e2-077b80325612 Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QSLLPSVCShare Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SupportSoft\DellSupportCenter\SYSTEM\state\logs\sprtcmd.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Backup\bustate.db Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Backup\bustate.index Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Common Client\ccSubSDK\submissions.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Common Client\settings.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Common Client\volatile.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Common Client\{044E318E-A30C-41D6-A9A3-4B3E1DAC6319}.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Common Client\{83E8FC8B-6630-4590-A9D5-EB4C601AA30E}.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Common Client\{F57EE015-5345-4475-989D-1C729A72C76E}.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\LiveUpdate\2008-04-15_Log.ALUSchedulerSvc.LiveUpdate Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Shared\QBackup\index.qbs Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SPBBC\BBConfig.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SPBBC\BBDebug.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SPBBC\BBDetect.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SPBBC\BBNotify.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SPBBC\BBRefr.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SPBBC\BBSetCfg.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SPBBC\BBSetCfg2.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SPBBC\BBSetDev.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SPBBC\BBSetLoc.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SPBBC\BBSetUsr.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SPBBC\BBStHash.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SPBBC\BBValid.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SPBBC\Shl_{32B86584-3E35-4D05-82B6-4466E8D49BC8}.ldb Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SPBBC\Shl_{32B86584-3E35-4D05-82B6-4466E8D49BC8}.sds Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SPBBC\SPPolicy.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SPBBC\SPStart.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SPBBC\SPStop.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SRTSP\SrtErEvt.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SRTSP\SrtETmp\FE4690BF.TMP Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SRTSP\SrtMoEvt.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SRTSP\SrtNvEvt.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SRTSP\SrtScEvt.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SRTSP\SrtTxFEvt.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\SRTSP\SrtViEvt.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\Gtek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\DellSupport\DSAgnt.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\Gtek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\DellSupport\DSAgnt_GTActions.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\Gtek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\DellSupport\gdql_d_DSAgnt.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\Gtek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\DellSupport\glog.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\Roxio\MediaManager9\Album.ldb Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\Roxio\MediaManager9\Album.psod Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\Symantec\NPMDataStore\CIMStore.xml Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Local Settings\Application Data\BVRP Software\NetWaiting\MoHlog.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Local Settings\Application Data\SupportSoft\DellSupportCenter\Gina Slonecker\state\logs\sprtcmd.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Local Settings\Temp\clclean.0001.dir.0000\~efe2.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Local Settings\Temp\~DF8223.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Local Settings\Temp\~DF8251.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Local Settings\Temp\~DFB509.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Local Settings\Temp\~ROMFN_0000129C Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\AntiPhishing\B3BB5BBA-E7D5-40AB-A041-A5B1C0B26C8F.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcrst.dll Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EPERSIST.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDALRT.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDCON.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDDBG.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDFW.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDIDS.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSYS.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\KONICA MINOLTA\PageScope Net Care\logs\stderr.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\KONICA MINOLTA\PageScope Net Care\logs\stdout.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\chandir.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\chandir.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\chn.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\chn.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\D0000000.FCS Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\inuse.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\L0000011.FCS Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\main.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\prs.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\prs.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\prs_die.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\prs_die.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\prs_dnd.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\prs_dnd.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\prs_ext.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\prs_ext.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\prs_rcv.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\prs_rcv.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\storydb.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Gina Slonecker\Data\storydb.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Data\master.mdf Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Data\mastlog.ldf Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Data\model.mdf Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Data\modellog.ldf Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Data\tempdb.mdf Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Data\templog.ldf Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\LOG\ERRORLOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\AutoProtect.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\AVContext.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\AVManual.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\Backup.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\CUInternetPageViewHistory.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\CUInternetSearchHistory.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\CUInternetTempFiles.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\CUWindowsTempFiles.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\EmailScan.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\HomeNetworking.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\InternetSecurity.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\ISIntrusionPrevented.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\ISIOTraffic.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\ISNewNetwork.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\LiveUpdate.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\NCO.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\RegClean.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\VABrowserSettings.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\VAIPAddresses.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Log\WDFScanner.log Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{46DE8921-1D39-44D2-A9E9-64119261F211}\RP608\A0110273.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Vapsup.dwt skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{46DE8921-1D39-44D2-A9E9-64119261F211}\RP608\A0110274.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Vapsup.dxa skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{46DE8921-1D39-44D2-A9E9-64119261F211}\RP608\A0112106.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Vapsup.dwu skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{46DE8921-1D39-44D2-A9E9-64119261F211}\RP614\A0114789.exe/data.rar/SmitfraudFix/Reboot.exe Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.Reboot.f skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{46DE8921-1D39-44D2-A9E9-64119261F211}\RP614\A0114789.exe/data.rar Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.Reboot.f skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{46DE8921-1D39-44D2-A9E9-64119261F211}\RP614\A0114789.exe RarSFX: infected - 2 skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{46DE8921-1D39-44D2-A9E9-64119261F211}\RP627\change.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\CSC\00000001 Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Sti_Trace.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\edb.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\tmp.edb Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\AppEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\DEFAULT Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\Internet.evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SecEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SOFTWARE Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SysEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SYSTEM Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\h323log.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING.VER Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\JET9F5C.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\JETD08E.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\Perflib_Perfdata_238.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\Perflib_Perfdata_450.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\wiadebug.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\wiaservc.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped

Scan process completed.

Thanks so very much!!! -G

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts
Hi Gina,

Looking better now.

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.
This program is for XP and Windows 2000 onlyDouble-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
If you use Firefox browserClick Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
If you use Opera browserClick Opera at the top and choose: Select All
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
For Technical Support, double-click the e-mail address located at the bottom of each menu.

1. Please open Notepad
  • Click Start , then Run
  • Type notepad .exe in the Run Box.

2. Now copy/paste the entire content of the codebox below into the Notepad window:

File::
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\onkvmpgb\ibohqhar.exe

Registry::
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{9F588C35-95D0-4EED-8CFC-823A6E214993}]

"bqeznkwp"=-

"8cb03cc8"=-

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\explorer\run]
"XzZYH6CWET"=-

"shellservice"=-

3. Save the above as CFScript.txt

4. Then drag the CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe as depicted in the animation below. This will start ComboFix again.

Posted Image

5. After reboot, (in case it asks to reboot), please post the following reports/logs into your next reply:
  • Combofix.txt
  • A new DSS log.

Also let me know how your computer is running now.

Regards,
RatHat

Scordra

Scordra

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Okay I ran the ATF Cleaner which freed 8,188.000 KBs. I put the script into ComboFix and ran it. ComboFix ran very fast but didn't generate a log. I rebooted the system to see if that would do anything, I am still getting an error message for loading C:\WINDOWS\System32\kjallpbm.dll. Still no log and I tried to find where ComboFix might have stored a log but couldn't locate anything on my computer. I ran the DSS and I'll post that. But unfortunately, either I have no new ComboFix log to send or it's in a place I'll need help finding. If I was suppose to double click ComboFix after dragging and dropping the script, let me know. The computer runs fast and seems to be okay.

Run by Gina Slonecker on 2008-04-16 09:55:18
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- HijackThis (run as Gina Slonecker.exe) --------------------------------------

Scan saved at 9:55:31 AM, on 4/16/2008

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! ¤u¨ă¦C - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky...can_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll

--
End of file - 20874 bytes

-- Files created between 2008-03-16 and 2008-04-16 -----------------------------

2008-04-16 09:43:54 0 d-------- C:\327882R2FWJFW
2008-04-15 23:09:26 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab
2008-04-15 23:09:25 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Kaspersky Lab
2008-04-15 22:30:42 68096 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
2008-04-15 22:30:42 49152 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\VFind.exe
2008-04-15 22:30:42 212480 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\swxcacls.exe <Not Verified; SteelWerX; SteelWerX Extended Configurator ACLists>
2008-04-15 22:30:42 136704 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\swsc.exe <Not Verified; SteelWerX; SteelWerX Service Controller>
2008-04-15 22:30:42 161792 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\swreg.exe <Not Verified; SteelWerX; SteelWerX Registry Editor>
2008-04-15 22:30:42 98816 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
2008-04-15 22:30:42 80412 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
2008-04-15 22:30:42 73728 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\fdsv.exe <Not Verified; Smallfrogs Studio; >
2008-04-14 01:06:27 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SITEguard
2008-04-14 01:05:16 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\STOPzilla!
2008-04-13 12:15:21 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Yahoo! Companion
2008-04-12 22:11:10 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-04-12 22:10:48 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-04-12 14:42:33 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2008-04-12 14:42:25 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2008-04-11 02:20:00 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\TmpRecentIcons
2008-03-24 14:55:28 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec

-- Find3M Report ---------------------------------------------------------------

2008-04-16 09:50:23 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared
2008-04-14 21:31:26 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\Yahoo!
2008-04-11 20:23:27 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2008-03-24 15:01:04 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\Symantec
2008-02-22 01:14:09 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Gina Slonecker\Application Data\Adobe

-- Registry Dump ---------------------------------------------------------------

02/23/2008 10:08 PM 349552 --a------ C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\2.6\coIEPlg.dll

03/24/2008 02:58 PM 116088 --a------ C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\IDS\IPSBHO.dll

"{7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA}"= C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\2.6\CoIEPlg.dll [02/23/2008 10:08 PM 349552]

"NVHotkey"="nvHotkey.dll" [03/21/2006 06:03 AM C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvhotkey.dll]
"SynTPEnh"="C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [03/08/2006 12:48 PM]
"Dell QuickSet"="C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe" [04/06/2006 03:58 PM]
"CTSysVol"="C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe" [10/31/2005 11:51 AM]
"VoiceCenter"="C:\Program Files\Creative\VoiceCenter\AndreaVC.exe" [01/02/2006 10:13 AM]
"DVDLauncher"="C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe" [12/09/2005 09:29 PM]
"RealTray"="C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe" [07/13/2006 04:53 AM]
"ISUSPM Startup"="C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe" [09/11/2006 04:40 AM]
"ISUSScheduler"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" [09/11/2006 04:40 AM]
"Google Desktop Search"="C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" [07/13/2006 04:59 AM]
"MSKDetectorExe"="C:\Program Files\McAfee\SpamKiller\MSKDetct.exe" [07/12/2005 08:05 PM]
"BluetoothAuthenticationAgent"="bthprops.cpl" [08/10/2004 08:00 AM C:\WINDOWS\system32\bthprops.cpl]
"Share-to-Web Namespace Daemon"="C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnd.exe" [07/03/2001 10:11 AM]
"SigmatelSysTrayApp"="stsystra.exe" [03/24/2006 05:30 PM C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe]
"KM Status"="C:\Program Files\KONICA MINOLTA\Status Monitor\KMSM.exe" [02/22/2005 03:01 PM]
"WD Button Manager"="WDBtnMgr.exe" [09/01/2006 08:56 AM C:\WINDOWS\system32\WDBtnMgr.exe]
"EEventManager"="C:\Program Files\EPSON\Creativity Suite\Event Manager\EEventManager.exe" [04/08/2005 04:09 PM]
"LogitechCommunicationsManager"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe" [07/25/2007 04:02 PM]
"LogitechQuickCamRibbon"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe" [07/25/2007 04:06 PM]
"RoxWatchTray"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe" [04/03/2007 11:53 AM]
"RoxioDragToDisc"="C:\Program Files\Roxio\Drag-to-Disc\DrgToDsc.exe" [11/08/2006 09:00 AM]
"dscactivate"="C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe" [10/09/2007 07:57 PM]
"IntelZeroConfig"="C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe" [07/25/2007 05:32 PM]
"IntelWireless"="C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" [07/25/2007 05:30 PM]
"DMXLauncher"="C:\Program Files\Sonic\Product\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe" [04/02/2007 06:24 AM]
"Acrobat Assistant 8.0"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe" [01/11/2008 08:54 PM]
"ccApp"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe" [02/18/2008 03:37 PM]
"osCheck"="C:\Program Files\Norton 360 Premier Edition\osCheck.exe" [02/26/2008 10:50 AM]
"8cb03cc8"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\djallpbm.dll" []
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe" [02/22/2008 05:25 AM]

"ModemOnHold"="C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\netWaiting.exe" [09/10/2003 03:24 AM]
"Creative Detector"="C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Detector\CTDetect.exe" [12/02/2004 07:23 PM]
"ISUSPM"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" [09/11/2006 04:40 AM]
"DellSupportCenter"="C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" [10/09/2007 07:56 PM]
"WMPNSCFG"="C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" [10/18/2006 09:05 PM]
"bqeznkwp"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\analkxox.exe" []
"SUPERAntiSpyware"="C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [04/13/2008 09:32 AM]
"Yahoo! Pager"="C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" [08/30/2007 05:43 PM]

Adobe Gamma Loader.exe.lnk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe [9/3/2006 3:24:15 PM]
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe [9/24/2005 12:05:26 AM]
Bluetooth Manager.lnk - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtMng1.exe [6/16/2005 12:11:42 PM]
Digital Line Detect.lnk - C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe [7/13/2006 4:45:18 AM]
Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe [8/22/2007 8:37:35 PM]
QuickBooks Update Agent.lnk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBUpdate\qbupdate.exe [11/11/2004 12:59:36 PM]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"DisableRegistryTools"=0 (0x0)
"HideLegacyLogonScripts"=0 (0x0)
"HideLogoffScripts"=0 (0x0)
"RunLogonScriptSync"=1 (0x1)
"RunStartupScriptSync"=1 (0x1)
"HideStartupScripts"=0 (0x0)

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\explorer\Run]
"XzZYH6CWET"=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\onkvmpgb\ibohqhar.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [12/20/2006 12:55 PM 77824]

C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL 04/13/2008 09:31 AM 294912 C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL

bthsvcs BthServ

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-04-16 09:55:55 ------------

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts
I need you to run a small registry script to clean up some entries. Please copy the entire contents of the codebox below into Notepad:
  • Open Notepad
  • Copy the contents of the codebox below using CTRL C

REGEDIT4

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{9F588C35-95D0-4EED-8CFC-823A6E214993}]

"8cb03cc8"=-

"bqeznkwp"=-

"XzZYH6CWET"=-

"shellservice"=-
  • Now return to Notepad and use CTRL V to paste the script
  • Verify that you have pasted the complete script
  • Save the Notepad file to your Desktop as FixReg.reg using Save as Type: All files
  • Locate FixReg.reg on your desktop
  • Double click to run, and when prompted Allow the file to merge with your registry
  • OK your way out.
DO NOT REBOOT

1. Please download The Avenger2 by Swandog46 to your Desktop.
  • Right click on the Avenger.zip folder and select "Extract All..."
  • Follow the prompts and extract the avenger folder to your desktop
2. Copy all the text contained in the code box below to your Clipboard by highlighting it and pressing (Ctrl+C):

Files to delete:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\onkvmpgb\ibohqhar.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\analkxox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\djallpbm.dll

Note: the above code was created specifically for this user. If you are not this user, do NOT follow these directions as they could damage the workings of your system.

3. Now, open the avenger folder and start The Avenger program by clicking on its icon.
  • Right click on the window under Input script here:, and select Paste.
  • You can also Paste the text copied to the clipboard into this window by pressing (Ctrl+V), or click on the third button under the menu to paste it from the clipboard.
  • Click on Execute
  • Answer "Yes" twice when prompted.
4. The Avenger will automatically do the following:
  • It will Restart your computer. ( In cases where the code to execute contains "Drivers to Delete" or "Drivers to Disable", The Avenger will actually restart your system twice.)
  • On reboot, it will briefly open a black command window on your desktop, this is normal.
  • After the restart, it creates a log file that should open with the results of Avenger’s actions. This log file will be located at C:\avenger.txt
  • The Avenger will also have backed up all the files, etc., that you asked it to delete, and will have zipped them and moved the zip archives to C:\avenger\backup.zip.
5. Please copy/paste the content of c:\avenger.txt into your reply along with a fresh DSS log .

Regards,
RatHat

Scordra

Scordra

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Well RatHat here we go!! I am thinking we might have gotten it!!! I didn't get the error message upon rebot for that djallpbm.dll so that makes me happy!!! Here are my files:

Logfile of The Avenger Version 2.0, © by Swandog46
http://swandog46.geekstogo.com

Platform: Windows XP

Script file opened successfully.
Script file read successfully.

Backups directory opened successfully at C:\Avenger

Beginning to process script file:

Rootkit scan active.
No rootkits found!

Error: file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\nnnnOhFY.dll" not found!
Deletion of file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\nnnnOhFY.dll" failed!
--> the object does not exist

Error: could not open file "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\onkvmpgb\ibohqhar.exe"
Deletion of file "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\onkvmpgb\ibohqhar.exe" failed!
--> bad path / the parent directory does not exist

Error: file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\analkxox.exe" not found!
Deletion of file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\analkxox.exe" failed!

Error: file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\djallpbm.dll" not found!
Deletion of file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\djallpbm.dll" failed!

Completed script processing.

Finished! Terminate.

Run by Gina Slonecker on 2008-04-17 08:36:28

Scan saved at 8:36:36 AM, on 4/17/2008

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\ymsgr_tray.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE" -quiet
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky...can_unicode.cab

--
End of file - 20390 bytes

-- Files created between 2008-03-17 and 2008-04-17 -----------------------------

2008-04-16 09:43:54 0 d-------- C:\327882R2FWJFW
2008-04-15 23:09:26 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab
2008-04-15 23:09:25 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Kaspersky Lab
2008-04-15 22:30:42 68096 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
2008-04-15 22:30:42 49152 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\VFind.exe
2008-04-15 22:30:42 212480 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\swxcacls.exe <Not Verified; SteelWerX; SteelWerX Extended Configurator ACLists>
2008-04-15 22:30:42 136704 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\swsc.exe <Not Verified; SteelWerX; SteelWerX Service Controller>
2008-04-15 22:30:42 161792 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\swreg.exe <Not Verified; SteelWerX; SteelWerX Registry Editor>
2008-04-15 22:30:42 98816 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
2008-04-15 22:30:42 80412 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
2008-04-15 22:30:42 73728 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\fdsv.exe <Not Verified; Smallfrogs Studio; >

2008-04-17 08:27:43 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared

"Yahoo! Pager"="C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.exe" [08/30/2007 05:43 PM]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]

bthsvcs BthServ

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-04-17 08:36:55 ------------

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts
Hey Gina,

Yes, I think we have got it! The files I had Avenger look for were gone, so Combofix must have got them, and the registry fix has taken out the startups.

Anyway, lets make 100% sure you are clean:

Please run an F-Secure online scan for Viruses, Spyware and RootKits:
  • Go to http://support.f-sec.../home/ols.shtml
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Start scanning button. A window will pop up.
  • Allow the Active X control to be installed on your computer, then click the Accept button
  • Click Full System Scan and allow the components to download and the scan to complete.
  • If malware is found, check Submit samples to F-Secure then select Automatic cleaning
  • When cleaning has finitished, click Show report (this will open an Internet Explorer window containing the report)
  • Highlight and Copy (CTRL + C) the complete report, and Paste (CTRL + V) in a new reply to this post
If Automatic cleaning with Submit samples hangs, click Cancel, then New Scan
  • When the cleaning option is presented, Uncheck Submit samples to F-Secure
  • Click Automatic cleaning
  • When cleaning has finitished, click Show report (this will open an Internet Explorer window containing the report)
  • Highlight and Copy (CTRL + C) the complete report, and Paste (CTRL + V) in a new reply to this post
Notes:
  • This scan will only work with Internet Explorer
  • You must have administrator rights to run this scan
  • This scan can take a while, so please be patient

Regards,
RatHat

Scordra

Scordra

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Not bad at all RatHat! Looks like we had just one spyware found, a tracking cookie. So here's the new report:

Scanning Report
Thursday, April 17, 2008 12:52:07 - 14:44:57
Computer name: SCORDRA
Scanning type: Scan system for malware, rootkits
Target: C:\

Result: 1 malware found
Tracking Cookie (spyware)
System

Statistics
Scanned:
Files: 115131
System: 5443
Not scanned: 13
Actions:
Disinfected: 0
Renamed: 0
Deleted: 0
None: 1
Submitted: 0
Files not scanned:
C:\HIBERFIL.SYS
C:\PAGEFILE.SYS
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\DEFAULT
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SAM
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SECURITY
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SOFTWARE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM
C:\WINDOWS\SOFTWAREDISTRIBUTION\EVENTCACHE\{33F4FBD5-94D3-4DF2-B5AA-10AFC8BD31C9}.BIN
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\SYMANTEC SHARED\CCPD-LC\SYMLCRST.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\GINA SLONECKER\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\~ROMFN_00000230
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\GINA SLONECKER\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\~ROMFN_00000A24
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\GINA SLONECKER\APPLICATION DATA\SYMANTEC\NPMDATASTORE\CIMSTORE.XML
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\CRYPTO\RSA\MACHINEKEYS\3AD391678A806EC4D691E83AAA393B6F_50E417E0-E461-474B-96E2-077B80325612

Options
Scanning engines:
F-Secure USS: 2.30.0
F-Secure Blacklight: 1.0.64
F-Secure Hydra: 2.8.8110, 2008-04-17
F-Secure Pegasus: 1.20.0, 2008-02-28
F-Secure AVP: 7.0.171, 2008-04-17
Scanning options:
Scan defined files: COM EXE SYS OV? BIN SCR DLL SHS HTM HTML HTT VBS JS INF VXD DO? XL? RTF CPL WIZ HTA PP? PWZ P?T MSO PIF . ACM ASP AX CNV CSC DRV INI MDB MPD MPP MPT OBD OBT OCX PCI TLB TSP WBK WBT WPC WSH VWP WML BOO HLP TD0 TT6 MSG ASD JSE VBE WSC CHM EML PRC SHB LNK WSF {* PDF ZL? XML ZIP XXX ANI AVB BAT CMD JPG LSP MAP MHT MIF PHP POT SWF WMF NWS TAR
Use Advanced heuristics

Copyright © 1998-2007 Product support |Send virus sample to F-Secure
F-Secure assumes no responsibility for material created or published by third parties that F-Secure World Wide Web pages have a link to. Unless you have clearly stated otherwise, by submitting material to any of our servers, for example by E-mail or via our F-Secure's CGI E-mail, you agree that the material you make available may be published in the F-Secure World Wide Pages or hard-copy publications. You will reach F-Secure public web site by clicking on underlined links. While doing this, your access will be logged to our private access statistics with your domain name.This information will not be given to any third party. You agree not to take action against us in relation to material that you submit. Unless you have clearly stated otherwise, by submitting material you warrant that F-Secure may incorporate any concepts described in it in the F-Secure products/publications without liability.

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts
Hey Gina,,

OK! Well done, your log is clean again! :)

The first thing we need to do is to remove all the tools that you have used. This is so that should you ever be re-infected, you will download updated versions. It will also remove the quarantined Malware from your computer.

Click Here to download OTCleanIt
Double-click OTCleanIt.exe to run it.
Click the Clean up button
Click Yes to the reboot.

If there are any logs or programs missed by OTCleanIt, just delete them.

OK, lets carry out a few preventative steps to make sure you reduce the risk of further infections.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now lets Reset and Re-enable your System Restore to remove any infected files that have been backed up by Windows. The files in System Restore are protected to prevent any programs from changing those files. This is the only way to clean these files: (You will lose all previous restore points which are likely to be infected, but that's good news).

Turn OFF System Restore.
  • On the Desktop, right-click My Computer.
  • Click Properties.
  • Click the System Restore tab.
  • Check Turn off System Restore.
  • Click Apply, and then click OK.
Restart your computer.

Turn ON System Restore.
  • On the Desktop, right-click My Computer.
  • Click Properties.
  • Click the System Restore tab.
  • UN-Check Turn off System Restore.
  • Click Apply, and then click OK.

System Restore will now be active again.

Next, lets reset your hidden/system files and folders. System files are hidden for a reason and we don't want to have them openly available and susceptible to accidental deletion.

Reset Hidden/System Files & Folders
  • Click Start.
  • Open My Computer.
  • Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
  • Select the View tab.
  • Under the Hidden files and folders heading UNSELECT Show hidden files and folders.
  • CHECK the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
  • Click Yes to confirm.
  • Click OK.

Another essential is to keep your computer updated with the latest operating system patches and security fixes. Windows Updates are constantly being revised to combat the newest hacks and threats, Microsoft releases security updates that help your computer from becoming vunerable. It is best if you have these set to download automatically.

Automatic Updates for Windows
  • Click Start.
  • Select Settings and then Control Panel.
  • Select Automatic Updates.
  • Click Automatic (recommended)
  • Choose a day and a time when you know the computer will be on and connected to the internet.
  • Click Apply then OK.

In addition to Windows updates, you also need to ensure that your version of Java is the latest.Click here to download the latest version (Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 5). Once downloaded, install it and then Reboot your computer.

It is most important that you also uninstall older versions of Java.
  • Click Start, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs.
  • Delete all Java updates except Java ™ 6 Update 5

OK, now lets download some preventative programs that will help to keep the nasties away! We will start with Anti Spyware programs. I would advise getting a couple of them at least, and running each at least once a month.

Anti Spyware
  • SpywareBlaster to help prevent spyware from installing in the first place. A tutorial can be found here.
  • SpywareGuard to catch and block spyware before it can execute. A tutorial can be found here.
  • IESpy-Ad to block access to malicious websites so you cannot be redirected to them from an infected site or email. A tutorial can be found here.
  • Spybot Search & Destroy a powerful tool which can "search and destroy" nasties that make it onto your system. Now with an Immunize section that will help prevent future infections. A tutorial can be found here.
  • AdAware another very powerful tool which searches and kills nasties that infect your system. A tutorial can be found here. AdAware and Spybot Search & Destroy compliment each other very well.

Note: If you find your system slows down after installing any of these, just uninstall it, or disable it from running at startup.

Next lets look at Firewalls. These help to prevent unauthorised access both to and from the internet or your local network. A firewall is considered a first line of defense in protecting private information. Below are two free firewalls to choose from, if you do not already have one. Note: You only need one firewall one your system.

Personal Firewalls~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to personal Anti Virus programs. One AV is a must have! But never more than one, as this can and will cause conflicts and false readings. I have listed three free AV's below which are as good as any paid subscription AV, as long as you allow them to update themselves.

Anti Virus Programs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nearly done! If you like to use chat, MSN and Yahoo have vunerabilities that can leave you open to infections. There are however a couple of very good, Malware free Instant Messenger programs which allow you to connect to multiple IM services in one program! (AOL, Yahoo, ICQ, IRC, MSN):

Instant Messengers~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lastly, it is a good idea to clear out all your temp files every now and again. This will help your computer from bogging down and slowing. It also can assist in getting rid of files that may contain malicious code that could re-infect your computer.

Temp File Cleaners
  • CleanUP! - Cleans temporary files from IE and Windows, empties the recycle bin and more. Note: Do NOT run this program if you have XP Professional 64 bit edition.
  • ATF Cleaner A very powerful cleaning program for XP and Windows 2000 only. Note: You may have this already as part of the fixes you have run.

To find out more information about how you got infected in the first place and some great guidelines to follow to prevent future infections you can read this article by Tony Klein.

I will keep this log open for the next couple of days, so if you have any further problems post another reply here.

OK, all the best, and stay safe!

Best regards,
RatHat

Scordra

Scordra

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Things look good to go! I've made sure my windows security updates are up to date and picked up a few of those programs you listed! You have helped me out immensely and I'm very thankful for it!!! Thanks a million RatHat!

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts
You are more than welcome Gina! :)

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.