Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Media Player License troubles !

• Please log in to reply

Eduu

Eduu

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
can anyone show me how to get a license for Media Player.

i had it once, but when i reinstalled windows i cant get it anymore.

have no clue how i got it the first time :tazz:

thnx

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
there is no license for media player...do you mean a license to play a song within media player for a song purchased online?

Eduu

Eduu

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

there is no license for media player...do you mean a license to play a song within media player for a song purchased online?

View Post

yeah thats what i meant

can u help me ?

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
if you completely wiped out your drive, you cannot recover your licenses...though I've heard that certain online music retailers will credit you one time only

If you have not wiped out your drive, the licenses are stored in MY DOCUMENTS\My Music\License backup

Eduu

Eduu

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

if you completely wiped out your drive, you cannot recover your licenses...though I've heard that certain online music retailers will credit you one time only

If you have not wiped out your drive, the licenses are stored in MY DOCUMENTS\My Music\License backup

View Post

hmm there is one license but doesnt work.

probably cuz i reinstalled MP10 :tazz:

thnx anyway